3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kind_Stone 14.12.19 06:54 am

Black screen at boot (Far Cry 3)

Once played in Far Cry 3, decided to put the Repack from Fenixx and doprejte this unfortunate game, but when I run it hangs on a black screen just flashes barely visible frame of a window. Windows XP SP3, before everything went on time!
18 Comments
Sort by:
o
olegik55 14.12.19

pavelrip the wood on vidyuhi updated ? direkts updated? version patch what?

o
olegik55 14.12.19

pavelrip well Repack from Fenixx good, in theory should all work, try a different Repack to download,for example mechanics, and when you install the game , replaced that as a Yes.

K
Kind_Stone 14.12.19

olegik55 downloaded a Repack from z10yed - the same thing. Rocked before the Fenixx Repack from R. G. Revolution - the same thing.

K
Kind_Stone 14.12.19

olegik55, I would have erred on the contamination of the system, but a couple of comments under the torrents Far Cry 3 and noticed others-such as accidents with similar errors.

o
olegik55 14.12.19

pavelrip well, try then to remove the game and after it to do the registry cleaning, I hope you know how to do it,but do it carefully, the registry is no joke,if something is not done will fly the whole system, recommend this cleaner Registry Booster 2013 6.1.1.3 version ,you can download it from the Internet with the key , manual activation is very simple nothing complicated , but a trial version of this program will not give you anything to fix,so it is better to activate. Here after,when we clean the registry,you can try to re-ustanavlivat the game ,to check first the Repack from Fenixx. I think after this procedure you have and it will work. If still not working , it can still cause croatica in the crack ,but rather in its glitch or antivirusnik sent some file to quarantine and after that the game can't start and this too can be,do try all the ways I have described , after you accomplish your goal .

K
Kind_Stone 14.12.19

olegik55, registry cleaned, game reinstalled. 0 results. Checked the files under quarantine - anything related to the game (I have Dr.Web). Perhaps it's all in the crack, but, in any case, I'll be there for the comp to change and put on it Windows 7, so is unlikely to have to parse this error.

o
olegik55 14.12.19

pavelrip okay,well, changing Windows, yet the fact that your problem will disappear,but the game performance will be much higher. Then try to change the crack ,maybe this method will help you, here is the link http://rghost.ru/49774918 Yes, and still try to run the game as administrator , sometimes this method helps, sometimes not,voobshem as all set accomplish your goal.

K
Kind_Stone 14.12.19

olegik55, I'm just the maker, so don't know exactly whether it is possible on Windows XP anything to run as administrator.

o
olegik55 14.12.19

pavelrip well in Win XP there is no such function, if the current start uchetku on behalf of the administrator in Win 7 is much easier with this. But do not worry as this spool might not help ,how are we doing with crack things ?

K
Kind_Stone 14.12.19

olegik55, bad, no change. Just as before the installation.

o
olegik55 14.12.19

pavelrip strange though ,maybe even tails of it ,you're fine, cleaned the registry and what program my or the other?

K
Kind_Stone 14.12.19

olegik55
1. Regularly going CCleanerом.
2.Your job.
3.Immediately after your program again cleaned CCleanerом, so for the warranty.

o
olegik55 14.12.19

pavelrip clear, the campaign is due to Windows, there is one way how to solve this problem is to reinstall Windows or formatting is also called. I myself have previously been Windows Win XP , to be honest, it had a runoff of bugs including the problem with games now is Windows Win 7 glitches do not see what you want,the very wind I like working,but we have a pretty bad computer,once you have no such possibility yet, then make a reinstallation of your Windows and not worry about anything=)

K
Kind_Stone 14.12.19

olegik55, Oh, a week later new PC buy to fool at the end of the song - laziness.

o
olegik55 14.12.19

pavelrip well even better then,that's just check, how you will run the computer with this game.

K
Kind_Stone 14.12.19

The new comp is flying at maximum speed with no brakes, start without dances with a tambourine the first time. Thank you for trying to help me, when I had my old computer!

o
olegik55 14.12.19

pavelrip please, glad it worked you, congratulations on the renewal of the comp , good games to you and just have fun=)

F
Fanyazer 14.12.19

Please help me!