3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
komapuk001 14.12.19 06:54 am

Very low fps and long load (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Hello! I played and played, everything was fine, at low settings though, but I was the norm. Then one day mistake as this guy: http://forums.playground.ru/kingdom_come_deliverance/tech/oshibka_playerprofiles_cgamecontext_startgame_user_wargu_has_no_active_profile-955917/. In General, there was a decision, I thought all the rules, but after run the game, Yes it runs, but with very long loads, very low fps(1-5 in the game, 20 on the menu) and sometimes there are bugs allegedly in the Intro of the game(when talking about the plot of the story) is not progruzhat subtitles, but only their names or music after you close the game(!!!) some time continues to play. Game reinstalled, did not help. Repak from hatab(piratebay, please inappropriately). Who can faced or knows as to solve? I will be very grateful.
24 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devil of PC game 14.12.19

So something with sohraneniya, try to remove (to have a tail to count down from No. 1 went). Well, or roll back your save game to the point where it rules.

D
DzoT64 14.12.19

config PC?
Immediately the solution : Reinstall the game with the replacement of sopranos

k
komapuk001 14.12.19

Devil of PC game
No, I tried to roll back. All saves are the same. Just feeling like this is not a bug and as if I play on high settings.

D
Devil of PC game 14.12.19

komapuk001
We can fashion
or DLC

k
komapuk001 14.12.19

Devil of PC game
Mods I do not have before and also played with DLS, everything was fine.

S
Sauron03 14.12.19

komapuk001
try the graphics settings to boost to max, save, then re-put on low. maybe he tells you that it was on low and config high

k
komapuk001 14.12.19

Sauron03
Thanks, I'll try.
Does anyone knows what means this error?
[PlayerProfiles] CGameContext:::StartGame: User *** has no active profile

F
FelSCOM 14.12.19

You can try to delete all configs(settings in text form) and run the game, the saves are pre-shift to another location and start the game how to run the game with a clean slate. If you do not help, then try to create another windows user without removing the core, to reset all settings from the new user to run the game. Perhaps the configs are in the game folder, then it will be more difficult if you have the installer try to delete the game completely and install again, but it will not help if the methods above =)

k
komapuk001 14.12.19

FelSCOM
I have several times reinstalled, moreover, I downloaded other Repack. The only way out probably as you say go with another user.

k
komapuk001 14.12.19

FelSCOM
Start the game with the new user did not help.

F
FelSCOM 14.12.19

komapuk001
It is time to reinstall ШINDOШS \_(ツ)_/ ( it is loud!

S
Stroitel Administracii 14.12.19

when you install the game, turn off AntiVir, add to the exclusions, with the Persians in the game, take off your hauberk in white diamond, because it vysokochastotnyi and sort of somehow PC.

K
Kavaynik 14.12.19

Briefly. You crooked system is set up, the game is not being.

Regarding the first error, configure a normal virtual memory. Along the way, make sure that at least the pirates properly, but rather in proportion to the power of your PC, ie what you are installing does not contain the puck with the high-resolution textures.
About the second error still easier, configure the antivirus is fine and the problem likely to go away. If the antivirus is configured normally or the problem persists, then go to the folder where the save and delete profile, just in case can make a copy.

k
komapuk001 14.12.19

FelSCOM
Read my thoughts straight..

k
komapuk001 14.12.19

Kavinik
Thanks, I'll try

s
synth17dm 14.12.19

komapuk001
I use AnVir Task Manager to run game with high priority automatically and Battle Encoder Shirase 2% - can here find drive.google .com/open?id=1vTDiEEt9_GD7sZ_WeXr9XnusiChBkv1b

k
komapuk001 14.12.19

Kavinik
Did not help

g
gennaz 14.12.19

komapuk001
1)the hardware(CPU,GPU,RAM,HDD,PSU)
2) what exactly was the fps before.
3) the temperature of the CPU and the GPU in the game.
4)what windows

k
komapuk001 14.12.19

gennaz
1) CPU AMD Radeon 7, 8 GB RAM, 3 GB free, none of AMD Radeon R7, ZHP Toshiba DT01ACA100
2) I can not say exactly where-that 30.
Windows tenth

g
gennaz 14.12.19

komapuk001
First try to reinstall the video driver or update.