3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ahanovskiy 14.12.19 06:55 am

Most unnecessary resources (Fallout 76)

Please write which resources do not need them does not make sense to collect even with unlimited cache.
I just throw all the resources on the cartoon,and there are already thousands of leather, rubber and textile. And I don't understand what the hell is this even necessary.
Well there is glue, bolts, aluminum, they kind of need a weapon that needs constant repair.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danila Kurilov 14.12.19

Well, maybe doubling the bills, the textile during disassembly produced...

T
Tdante 14.12.19

The most common resources is the least valuable.
First and foremost, glass, textiles, cork, bone, ceramic, fertilizer. Hardly necessary, and if necessary - easy to find.
Second of all - rubber, leather, aluminum, asbestos, fiberglass, gold, silver, shards of crystal. Not really needed, piling up the excess.
The middle segment - copper, oil, glue, wiring, acid, nuclear material. Needed, but not too much.
A special place - steel and lead. On the one hand they are little, on the other - in fact everyone needs for ammunition, I advise to collect. Then sell or craft cartridges.
The most valuable bolts, springs, gears, protective fibers, fiber optics. A fair number of them necessary for repairs and crafting.
Ultracet on bullets, too need to collect.

H
Hanzo666 14.12.19

Don't know how the resources, but the award for most unnecessary game gets fallout 74.

A
ArmandoX 14.12.19

Hanzo666
Come on... it is Clear that capital Bethesda really failed with this game, but... it just happened. Better to fill them with sensible suggestions to improve the game.

H
Hanzo666 14.12.19

ArmandoX
They have offered the new engine, but no, refused, the same will have to part with all their experience - or rather crutches, which originate from the time of Morrowind.
Cheaper to sculpt under ready assets.

A
ArmandoX 14.12.19

Hanzo666
Well, it's true. I don't know why they stubbornly refuse to radically revise their mess... With their resources it should not be a big problem.

h
hummer111 14.12.19

ArmandoX
Yes, I will score the bolt they on our proposals to folic rolled had there are two modes to do a single player campaign with story and also what they did. The audience would be bigger.

A
ArmandoX 14.12.19

hummer111
Yes, there are actually a lot of problems. As one example: too little activity and little variety, that the average player will quickly get bored. Is there any way to fix it? Of course, this is a game service, it is similar and calculated. Will they do it? Here is a question... it is possible that due to low popularity, they will simply continue to rule the bugs and may occasionally add a small amount of new content.

a
ahanovskiy 14.12.19

Tdante
thank you

a
ahanovskiy 14.12.19

Tdante
bro you have an error, the most unnecessary and the most valuable you have here and there tube...

a
ahanovskiy 14.12.19

zadolbali, and then your engine? the question was about the trash