3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moonetley 14.12.19 06:55 am

Icons in Warrior Medium Mod (Far Cry 3)

Set Medium Mod - Warrior, is not satisfied that there no icons of plants and treasures on the mini map and does not display icons for marked enemies, and change in Predator'as not want to... There is a way how to enable the icons?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moonetley 14.12.19

So very cool mod but it is a pity that there is no icon, there is a solution? Please help! Fix it!!! Remove the mod do not want

T
The Den SERIOUS 14.12.19

If you play, why you chose this version of the mod? Warrior - so Hardcore so no hints on the minimap.
The solution is not know, but it's using the same program(with the help of which and created these mods for Far Cry 3) where in the files or in the code that changed. In short, I don't know. As far as I remember, this program is Playground.ru in the section Far Cry 3. You can look for. Not remember the name

M
Moonetley 14.12.19

Well, if you honestly what to play, I exaggerated, but the first mission where you have to gather plants...it is very difficult to pass, so I'm looking for a solution to restore the icons in this mod stuffed all that could be!

M
Moonetley 14.12.19

If the icons of the plants were on a large map while still okay...But when these icons completely missing, then it is very unpleasant

M
Moonetley 14.12.19

The Den SERIOUS
Actually this mod has added so much stuff that it's just a mess!
And then there is the opportunity to combine Predator and Warrior together? to icons appeared...

T
The Den SERIOUS 14.12.19

Moonetley
I don't think. I've been playing Far Cry 3 that there is all know. So to me even the mini-map is not needed.

M
Moonetley 14.12.19

The Den SERIOUS
Even know where the island from the prologue?)

s
sabbat75 14.12.19

Extreme my post
http://www.playground.ru/files/far_cry_3_medium_mod_v2_15_f-64521/#comment-17900181

T
The Den SERIOUS 14.12.19

Moonetley
Yes, over and beyond. I have a bunch of bugs and shoals you know. While stumble on them often