3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Masky76 14.12.19 06:55 am

Here's Bioshok should be! (Atomic Heart)

The video is impressive, the pre-order to be.
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
True_Rivethead 14.12.19

Masky76
The game is interesting, but I buy it of course won't.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.12.19

Masky76
The video and the gameplay too, like especially the design graphics are very cool and atmospheric, but I won't pre-order the pack, not know that it wakes optimized game in General, you can always buy in time, two days after the release of information wakes enough that would be something to suggest for yourself...

V
Veider16 14.12.19

cheap shit

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 14.12.19

Bioshok about utopia and madness, caused by the desire to be superhuman, not psychotropic drugs.

S
Sinka185 14.12.19

Leonid Arkadievich
just very difficult to stand out with such a variety of games!and variant submit too but in a different voice often triggered(to take movie....the Lord of the rings the Goblin and the like), the Witcher 3 without voice acting would be stupid gameplay nestoit to turn the sound immediately drawn to prosecute dialogue and immersed in the game)))

s
saa0891 14.12.19

More like a mixture of Crysis and S. T. A. L. K. E. R.

S
Sinka185 14.12.19

view the same video without sound ....not what is interesting....then turn on the sound....the difference?

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 14.12.19

Spoiler

D
DanteNefelimSparda 14.12.19

The trailers really caught the atmosphere and the gameplay.I am glad also that the developers are not afraid to use a Mat.Music on top.The mixture Wolfinstein and Bioshok for me.

J
JoKeRD07 14.12.19

Masky76
Here Balda, compare nesravnennoe

K
Kimchik 14.12.19

the release will decide