3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DRAYSTER 14.09.19 08:37 pm

While I hunt, die pack the house (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

While I sleduy the world, I have scenes like dying one monkey. What is the reason?
12 Comments
Sort by:
w
welkel 14.09.19

DRAYSTER
If the cutscene of death as she falls to the ground,then die from the bloodstream.

H
Hanzo666 14.09.19

DRAYSTER
In me dies every time a piece of faith in humanity when I see such blatant ignorance.

E
Eugene8080 14.09.19

DRAYSTER
For the future:
DYING.

A
Aleksei1211995 14.09.19

DRAYSTER
She could die from blood loss or fatigue. The scale of the circle has 3 layers: 1) green - basic endurance. 2) yellow - green when it ends, begins spent yellow, is restored only by a certain percentage, for full recovery need food, water, sleep. 3) red - spent at the end of the yellow, trauma, when bleeding cannot be restored. If the end is death.

D
DRAYSTER 14.09.19

Monkey eating goes, the circle has become small, how to fix it?

D
DRAYSTER 14.09.19

Hanzo666
I'm waiting for you at home, will teach me. And the answer teach in school will not go becos we have no Russian

E
Eugene8080 14.09.19

DRAYSTER
Why you can afford it? What I do not understand.
Well, that was from the Ukraine. Even from England or from China.

H
Hanzo666 14.09.19

DRAYSTER
Well, in fact, you just admitted ignorance and unwillingness to independently study and learn something new.
Shame.

D
DRAYSTER 14.09.19

Hanzo666
why me Rusko esle is Kazakhstan

D
DRAYSTER 14.09.19

Hello
banana nope, ran around the map not found any banana what to do?

D
DRAYSTER 14.09.19

why I came here if instead of answering the vapros oshybki fix I Toko 3 class finished

K
KillerJo 14.09.19

DRAYSTER
explore, die, question, Russian, if, niodnogo errors, only 3 class
not becos, and - because [bɪˈkɒz] or [bɪˈkəz]
not Kazakhstan, and Kazakh
If you're not familiar with the language in which they write, write that which I know well.

z.s.
Well, for the future: playground.ru these last two letters saying that this resource is the people communicate in Russian. And if you don't respect their language why would anyone respect you and the more help?!