3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lewahd 14.12.19 06:55 am

How to change the speed limit? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello! Want to drive the speed limit, but that limit was 90 km/h and 120 km/h. is it Possible it has something to do. If someone can make such mod, I would be very grateful. Or at least tell me how to do it. Game version: 1.26.3.
PS Only do not write in the comments, saying do not accelerate faster. You just want to push the pedal to the metal and to be sure that faster than 120 will not be dispersed. And with cruise control also confusion, constantly resets after pressing the brake.
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azaz Ololoev 14.12.19

lewahd
and well, that car you were driving, and you just sat there and watched

P
POSTAL_VL 14.12.19

lewahd
In the settings of gameplay has long been a checkmark is rate Limit
And if in MP, it won't be another server move
And cruise control and works in life: if you press the brake, the system shuts down. And it is recommended to enable on an empty and straight country roads exclusively in the plains (C) Wiki
UPD: didn't notice the I just Want to push the pedal to the metal and to be sure that faster than 120 will not speed up

G
Gray40786 14.12.19

Like here clever one going, not advice, and look at....Even if one would be caught that would be able to tell where in the belly of the game is to find these to put 90 and 120. Personally I would do would if I could.

l
lewahd 14.12.19

I asked for help, not to sling mud at me

B
Bombardirovschik 14.12.19

lewahd
why are you stickin'?

about cruise control - I learned to play almost without using the brake and accelerator pedals.
The game has such parameters as step cruise control and buttons increase or decrease its values.
I went in the city and further regulate the rate of ONLY cruise control. The sounds of the pedals only at traffic lights and Parking. put the step you want, then pulls out, blasting at 30 km/h and next buttons uvelichivaet or reduce the speed before turning

E
Egoriy7024 14.12.19

Леха72
Join...

E
Egoriy7024 14.12.19

lewahd
And there's Dirt!
There on the trucks to drive...Song!

G
Gray40786 14.12.19

Леха72
For nfs 120, as weak ;) ,and by direct highway, and even in Germany, it is possible and 120 to ride...

u
ubiquitous 14.12.19

Just push and go does not work, but to disperse and keep the speed possible, and for every taste...
It is important to know where and why...

D
Donbassic 14.12.19

Azaz Ololoev

G
Gray40786 14.12.19

The author still started this topic not for that would hear sermons, and that to find a sensible chela, who just would tell how to do it. And then everyone decides he needs it or not.

M
MrRa 14.12.19

lewahd
I don't exactly remember, but a deal with a cruise there myself... I put that clicking on the cruise, he remembers the speed, after braking, I sabinder another button and when its pressed, the speed itself is restored to that which was pressing on the cruise

l
lewahd 14.12.19

Gray40786
Thank you for understanding!

l
lewahd 14.12.19

MrRa
Thank you, and do manipulations with buttons.

G
Gray40786 14.12.19

lewahd
You're welcome of course, this theme is as old as the game itself and still it has no solution (

r
romariokz 14.12.19

lewahd
Now I'll give you what you ask for and send in PM:-)

l
lewahd 14.12.19

romariokz
Thank you very much!

F
Foxers 14.12.19

lewahd
In a priority fashion with the game_data to fit anywhere place truck_speed_limit: XXX, where XXX is the speed limit. Or play with the restriction of maximum engine speed.

l
lewahd 14.12.19

Foxers
Thank you, about game_data know but no fashion game_data I have. I romariokz helped. Made mod.

F
Foxers 14.12.19

lewahd
Game_data not even connected to the profile cards?