3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
7755 14.12.19 06:56 am

LOOKING for an official fallout 4 voice acting +all the DLC (Fallout 4)

in the picture list licesned ozvuchek on incentives, good Japanese person posted on the Playground( http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_apanese_voices-177206/ )
English ash stump is everywhere, I myself am looking for francouzskou.

what you need to do(purely theoretically, itself is in the steam games do not play, and the disk che фол4 not seen) if you own the steam version of fallout 4 with all the DLC?
switch to the desired language. folic take the files you need.
to get into your folder Fallout4\Data\
to find there:
Fallout4 - Voices.ba2 it for any language, so will be called consistently
Fallout4 - Voices_rep.ba2 same for any language, unchanged name
DLCworkshop03 - Voices_fr.ba2 at the end of the index in this case, fr=France
DLCRobot - Voices_fr.ba2
DLCNukaWorld - Voices_fr.ba2
DLCCoast - Voices_fr.ba2
to throw this into the archive and put it on the website or on the cloud.
catch thanks.
13 Comments
Sort by:
l
longerr2007 14.12.19

kurskiy
What do you mean look? The French language is officially supported.

p
psythra 14.12.19

How to find,call

7755 14.12.19

Oh. what everything is witty and inquisitive. I never wrote about informal or Russian voice acting, I need that already exist in the license. for those who can not in pictures listed:
French
Italian
German
Spanish

7755 14.12.19

well, I'm so Japanese went fine. want to hear the rest. English crammed on edge. and if French is the same as that of the Japanese, the Piper fully I will have to speak it. but Italian or Spanish will put robots German proudly give synths... but first you just have with these voiceovers to play - to see.

if the game was OUR(licensed professional) voice, I'd be Patriotic played without any fouled. but here came GOTYE version, and the voice we did not deliver. continue to wait for miracles does not make sense, so you have to combine something that is. English - not the most emotional and expressive language, and he was very focused.

r
ravegas 14.12.19

Th is new.. none of the game isn't met to a lot of different languages spoken. Well, except, there is about a war, of course.
I don't know...well This is not Star wars where a lot of races are different.
The logic then is, like, in HS the auto-TRANS in mind built-in.
I do not know. Unusually, at least..

s
saa0891 14.12.19

7755 wrote:
and if French is the same as that of the Japanese, the Piper fully I will have to speak it
Curie is more appropriate, and her accent French.

7755 14.12.19

ravegas
the beauty of offline games with a good tool for modifications in personalization. che want to turn back. within the capabilities of the editor of course. but damn cool. for example to give all the Asians in the game of Japanese speech. Yes, just for fun. opportunities for perversion - a lot.

r
ravegas 14.12.19

Seven thousand seven hundred fifty five
Just not very natural, when in dialogue with you quickly on the net Japanese say. Another thing, if the by-phrase expletives there or something.

l
longerr2007 14.12.19

Seven thousand seven hundred fifty five
According to my observations.in the game, only Chinese(don't scold if I'm wrong).It would be logical for the Chinese language to install)

7755 14.12.19

longerr2007
it is logical it is logical. current voice of the Chinese present. them like we cheated.

S
Starik53 14.12.19

People, tell me.Try to download here on Playground Rusik for voice acting (well, not I speak the languages...). Dokachivaet up to a maximum of 850 MB and all. Simply stupidly ceased to swing.Inet fiber failures were not observed. What's the problem? Or tell me where to download normal Rusik sound (text and subtitles already in Russian) for the F-4 and the main DLS?

s
saa0891 14.12.19

Starik53
https://yadi.sk/d/OuFV0L8zwwr5s
How could you not want to play with voice acting,I would not advise you to put,must have nerves of steel to play with this voice.

S
Starik53 14.12.19

saa0891
Thank you. I had a voice, but put directly from the website, and now it is not-many sites are closed at the request of the United States After reinstalling the game listen English, to which I'm allergic.
By the way, I dragged from the pearls of voice - when, for example, gives Godsword: cover shoot pants with the accent on the last vowel.