3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashalet 14.12.19 06:58 am

Impressions of the game (This Is the Police 2)

Was clearly better.
-Interesting look, even ordinary mission, now each have to choose the best solution, sometimes several steps and decide what kind of COP for that best fit and is there any reason to spend scarce equipment?
Tactical mission: new highlight. Despite the stupidity of the enemy AI - some pretty difficult storms.
Investigation is still good, although I move very slowly.
The police themselves have become better, some actually manage to live vybeshivaet))

From what did not like: same old nonsense with logic.
When easy everyday life without serious threats have to drag poludela, because even the three most elite COP their overall rating does not meet the requirement of the task to the professionalism is absurd.
-If you COP don't completely trust - it would be rude to skip and refuse to perform the job. Somehow bredovato. The feeling that the lead is not the police Department, and sharashka lazy thugs.
-Every couple of days in a tiny town where the inhabitants probably not more than a couple of hundred, suddenly there were a lot of gangs who seize warehouses, churches and so on. Taking hostages, threatening to blow up buildings - and a couple of fags-the cops each time with a sigh, rushes to save the situation. Seriously? In a town of this mess 3 times a week, and the government not declare a state of emergency? Don't call out the SWAT team, national guard? Nobody cares?
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vahtan Kikavidze 14.12.19

The first was a biased interest over the first part, so went into the game with a good feeling. But after training and I have 15 minutes, watch a cutscene over a cutscene, thinking, and when I finally happen to play. It is clear that the developers wanted to link the two sections and clearly show, but there were too many dialogues and scenes that were just buying time and which can be discarded without any loss.

Gameplay finally began and we immediately show the new system: now to send a squad to challenge, need to gain a minimum level of professionalism. Then I started having anger issues. What the fuck is shitting on the hood of the car grandfather requires a squad of elite cops, and the real culprit can catch and a couple of cripples? In addition, even these professionals and then deny you, either because they are tired for the day, either because they do not like their partner. Now imagine that you are a COP and tell the boss that you don't want to go out on a call with a woman because you wife is at home sick. How long did you stay at his post? The game is full of such nonsense and, frankly, now I'm ready to accept the end of the first half and did not play in this simulation of the kindergarten.

m
mishazgetss 14.12.19

Ate excellent soup with sour cream, delicious! Game happy :)

D
Divannyy troll 14.12.19

A very good sequel to the masterpiece on the minimum salary.
What was good:
- Plot with steel Anami and childish interest.
- The surroundings, atmosphere and panache.
- Mechanics, which makes you maturates and enjoy almost every game day.

Added good:
- Tactical combat interesting part, diluting the gameplay.
- The individuality of employees, their pumping and wishlist, the scale of endurance.
- Cool system krycheck...
Appeared complexity of each operation, and several solutions depending on the equipment and skills of the employees.

But now the bad - FIRST and last - of all the ABSURD innovations!!!
Tactical warhead with restrictions on the perk that kills the sense of swing, with the inability to wear armor or weapons to change ... SERIOUSLY???
Dumb - ass show off employees type - I'm not poede, he is a man/not a professional/loser/not dressed out will not go Cabourg rubbed tired... foot on the pedal to press..... SERIOUSLY???? This is not to mention the eternal buhih and tired of idiots who get into an accident. And very cool that they even can't be dismissed... REALLY???? well, maybe I menus not found, but still...
System Krycek - it's fun to a point until you realize that it's a fucking roulette, which doesn't give you adykvatnuyu management of personnel and equipment. It's just a random selection of bonuses, which sometimes angry. Then, the truth will appear in the boutiques.... but the whole system krycheck... to hire a COP for the caps - REALLY???
- The complexity of the operation is, of course, interesting novovvedeniya, but as written above: ... When to easy everyday life without serious threats have to drag poludela, because even the three most elite COP their overall rating does not meet the requirement of the task to the professionalism is a complete absurdity... thanks, partner, I'd rather not write. Like you:))) grandpa Shitting, requiring more thousands of professionalism.... SERIOUSLY????

In the end... have a game with cool mechanics and atmosphere and just a bunch of idiocy on Board. I was delighted with the first part, but after 4 hours playing this - I don't know what to put.
But in any case the game is worth Your time and attention... at least to laugh with a character with maximum pumping and always drunk at work... he's soaking a lot of jokes and such here: almost all:)))

x
xoen 14.12.19

Is quite useful get the toy.
Only the dialogues are tight. Especially will strain those who read very quickly. Wind not only skipat the whole scene.

Inadequate about cops - you can pour them in two ways.
1st - just to kill a mission.
2nd - put a COP in the hospital and there (if in a hospital context) to put it in a wooden Mac for$ 100. Replace the COP will be free.

N
Navigor506 14.12.19

The game is good. But no balance, got a lot to edit, including to reduce these numbers relatively to the complexity of the operation or upgrade NPCs. In short, wait a couple of patches. Guys last time much ruled and added, this time will be the same. And then the game will be candy. And in the meantime play something else.

S
Shumer 14.12.19

Played a couple games of the day.
Liked the game, great sequel, a new mechanics was pleased, but there are also disadvantages:
1) How to kill/dismiss employees? These bastards are annoying as hell, especially this moronic feminist that just for the investigation to send. And this moron in form dresses, to hell with him that he does not go on job dressed not in form, but he is a pacifist! On the tactical mission does not go...
2) showing the loyalty? Some cops are on a tactical mission start to run on autopilot and create some kind of game, and all because they do not believe me.
3) it is Possible to omit the whole scene of dialogue, but only some comic?

S
SGate 14.12.19

Schumer
Loyalty is visible on the portrait, if the form and his hat, all the rules, if otherwise, then not quite loyal.

S
Shumer 14.12.19

SGate
How about. Thank you.)

D
Dias Daulbaev 14.12.19

In short, I went through this creation, what can I say... nothing actually, but this game sometimes just annoying. Employees are constantly what that shit do, though you see it with women does not want to work, then damn it stinks you see him, it is still some sort of crap. I feel like I'm not the chief of police and head of kindergarten. But the really frustrating thing is that the game itself is set me the rules and she violated them, the same Carter... the Game says collect more reeds than Carter. I reeds it on the 270 win, and here again, and he mysteriously appears 280 reeds..... Then the game says save the soul of Jack... I like fucking Harry Potter 15 minutes chasing these Dementors with his Patronus trying to save this Jack, yeah right now... And so in all.

W
Wlados3d 14.12.19

Joining games can you in all seriousness of people to torture. 30 minutes of boring cutscenes and a few allowed for non-skippable mandatory training. I have not seen this )

p
pashalet 14.12.19

Wlados3d Entry game can you in all seriousness of people to torture. 30 minutes of boring cutscenes and a few allowed for non-skippable mandatory training. I haven't met such
Yes. A side effect of the claims of players on the first part. Many complained that not enough content and plot. That developed are: you little of the plot? Here, eat with a shovel! We'll have your story. I really do not what to see these cutscene tired... the second playthrough - I'm tired of them fast! A blister on your finger so you can earn)

p
pashalet 14.12.19

Schumer
In addition to the hats in the game you can get an informant-a Snitch. Then loyalty will appear every COP scale.
PS And it seems like when you dial a certain loyalty level, it ceases to fall in the event of controversial decisions and COP will love to the end loyal to you. But not checked.

A
Allex_stormrage 14.12.19

I did not like the fact that some cops don't listen. For example, the forehead is full of stamina and he's in the middle of the day, I need relax for an hour and the whole day we can't hurt him or the guy doesn't want to go with a woman on a mission, or a COP doesn't want to go on a mission with the weaker (even if the rating is not much lower), maybe then it can be deleted, but in the beginning they really hate. In the first part, it seems, was not a ranking task, i.e., could be a difficult task to send weak the cops and they would have done it, and secondly, if you even 5 points is not enough, all on a mission the cops will not go.

A
Andrey Taler 14.12.19

The game overall is fun, but get tired of it, and quickly. Dull story, dull floor. the plot with its employees, stupid situation with the cops. Added the tactical part, but it ceases to be interesting after the second storm (for me they are easy and boring), hinder take an more. Missing the acceleration of time, it is very annoying to wait until the end of the day all return to the station. But one round. I think that the game more complicated for parts of the users, but will find its fans.

T
The_apathy 14.12.19

The game left a positive impression. Passed it avidly for 2 days. A little different was expecting to see, as the first part I tried, and did not know about existence of such game. The plot is quite good. At least it's not a set of clichés. The dialogues in the plot boxes are also very well written, but swear words too much. Daily tasks pleased with the fact that you need to have good imagination to come up with such heresy. The gameplay itself too much, especially tactical assaults and a side job for Jack. The final was surprisingly simple, although I wrote that to fend off this Horde would be hard. I left about 20 minutes with perk on Dodge and the others to the fire(re-shot if you miss, the more accurate the shot instead of the 2 action points, as well as farsightedness). After the final credits I somehow was not the scene, but this is not so important now. I'll try and get it so that all investigations and all of the gang was discovered and captured, in this passage I little attention is paid, because at the mercy of the fry you can earn much more in simple ways. I especially helped the day where they have in the story happened heavy snowfall and all roads were temporarily unusable and the city is closed from the outside world.

A
AngelV777 14.12.19

The ending is very upset, one big dill. Very sorry for Lily and Lana and all GG scum, even to play for him was unpleasant. The finish left an unpleasant. If I something did wrong.

R
Reverrius 14.12.19

Passed.

A sequel to "the simulator, the corrupt chief of police" from the Studio Weappy, released last year.

The first part, despite the good story, everything was pretty superficial and straightforward game. It was a minimalistic map, monotonous gameplay, and overall slowness. This Is the Police 2 trying to fix the main disadvantages of the original: developers carefully drew a small town of Sapwood, said the cops "pump" skills, diversified game play some "surprises" as the story advance and made a tactical mission in the spirit of XCOM.

However, not all innovation is good. This primarily applies to tactical missions. Their main problem is "blind" and "dumb" enemies. In the end these "attacks" increase significantly the passing game, but tactical is worthless. As for the text event, because of the availability of skills is now much easier to identify for the success of the action. Sent to the check-out COP with a high stealth/strength/speed/chatter? Almost without thinking to click options to sneak up on a criminal/wringing of the criminal/jerk to the offender/perpetrator to persuade. Although the availability of options is certainly a plus and a step forward in comparison with the first part. As the presence of cops of useful items: batons, stun gun, stun grenades, etc. By the way, satire and humor in "the lyricist" remained in place.
Still there are shops where you can buy stuff or sell found material evidence. However, a particular need in money – except that necessary to unfasten 20 thousand every week one "old friend", but it is unlikely that someone will have problems. In the end, the end of the game, I have accumulated 300 thousand dollars that I didn't know where to spend it. It is certainly possible for money to train cops to treat alcoholism or to order them the bathhouse – but a special and even more frequent need for all that I have not encountered.

The plot of the game became more grim and serious. In my opinion, it is the story of one of the great strengths of This Is the Police 2. Story choices in it no more, but the developers were able to show the story exactly what I wanted. And, importantly, the story often throws up surprises. Dialogues are also well written.

In General, the second part showed growth compared to the first, and the plot rushed forward glow events and turns. Itself local magic formula is not bad, in moderation Panova and with proper development can provide more than a good cocktail.

7/10