3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheeki_Breeki 14.09.19 08:37 pm

And is it worth it ? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Look, the discount is the incentive TES+of Morosini, know the question is stupid, because history to down play will begin and the fanatics - I, and thus to praise this Shedevr. In General, can anyone give an adequate assessment or to list the pros and cons, and is it worth it. Never tried MMO genre. To check is also not very desirable, I do not need the incentive of extra 400r, so I hope for an adequate, again, ADEQUATE users. Thanks in advance to all.
14 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 14.09.19

MMO genre is itself a wild misery and created for killing time and mobs.
if you want to turn off the head and poprawitsja in zadrotstvo of stats and armor vykreslovani, visiting the same dungeon, raising the LVL the same quests and stay 1на1 with pvp, where decides the degree of zadrotstva and donation( not all), then welcome.

specifically this game:
the animation shit. this is the first thing that catches the eye. I'm not even sure that in Teso animation is better than Vova.
all the same hrabstwo mobs, dungeon, Masturbation stats, execution of the dailies, knocking out tunes (unesci). I once half an hour knocked out one page with the boss. this here IMO.
the dialogue is questionable, hardware requirements are inadequate.
honestly, I did not understand, whether my computer is shit, or the game optimization through one place, because I looked at these bald fields with no objects and Newdeal - why am I in this IMO 40 fps when in pagemake 60.

boevka about zaklikivanie. zaklikivanie and prorata buttons. the good old recipe of the beginning of the two thousandth. all the canons. except that the target is not sticky. no cool combos by type, moonlight blade is not here.

quests are written well. when they passed the campaign mode of the dark brotherhood, it was pretty funny.
also it was fun to kill mobs and loot them. but if you have a DLS with the thieves Guild and dark brotherhood.

if, in General, and in short the most common, IMO, living on masnih regulations - zadrot, sway, get dressed, join the Guild, Krabi Dungey, trade (by the way, in game auction there is no need to use the left website). and preferably to join the top Guild of merchants, which is good tray. and to join the Guild traders need often to trade. this means that you need to play regularly.
the last two words perfectly convey the essence of an MMO.

if you go for story and RPG, it is not necessary.
in the single feels like cropped Skyrim.
I read nahvalivaniya this game, but I see nothing outstanding.
with the same success it is possible to recommend the second world war or GV2.

IMO - when you want somewhere to pour my free time in the long run.

upd1
if I decided to try the MMO genre, it's a good option.
the game is pretty cheap and refers to the good IMO.
it is still possible to enjoy, unlike some Korean vytyagivat dough.

upd2
but I would recommend to start to look couple of absortion, to watch the video with pvp and pve.

D
Dosochka 14.09.19

And that is the game is not a typical Korean MMO. In both games a lot Laura, frequent obnovlenia(develop type), and it is possible to buy. It's like Skyrim with a bunch of players and new interesting leveling system. If you take you download Russian localization RuESO.

T
TIMetal 14.09.19

The game is not a typical Korean MMO, very beautiful, can be played alone, but top levels will still have to cooperate with other players in the dungeon (by the way is epic!). Bored, but the world, story and picture are forced to go to the game and just enjoy the surroundings. In General, the game is worth the money 100%. And if you like Skyrim, then don't even think about it, especially with Morovindom.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 14.09.19

lookaway
TIMetal
Valentin Evstratov
Thank you all for the advice. Yes, I watched a couple of reviews, but in terms of information content they were so-so. In the description (if not mistaken) I read that there is some plot, but just so the descent time is required, IMO - definitely not mine.

l
lookaway 14.09.19

Cheeki_Breeki
install any Frisco. the same of guild wars 2. and realize that there are MMOs.

m
mius 14.09.19

Every MMO has its fans and those who nafig she did not feel anything. Whom she was not staring (and there are more, because of Mmoh a dime a dozen) will podberut her. Fans (they are, of course, an order of magnitude less) will praise. I as a participant first, a second, and then the first group will say this: this MMO is very original. It differs from many other projects.
One of the advantages. No Grinda and mobocracy. Nontarget system. Huge variability and lack of bindings to classes and races. Rare European style and some semblance of realism. Very fascinating craft. Very fun siege castles with non-standard mechanics.
Of the minuses. A dull story that lasts forever. The monotony of locations, characters, quests. The lack of Grinda adds the game fun.
I recommend to wait for the free weekend, which happen several times a year and try. I sucked at first, but quickly released.
Here is some read reviews on the game, Addons download http://tesoblog.ru

P
Preston 14.09.19

My 5 cents.
ESO is MMO not got going and for casual. Casual are much more than fans to jerk off to stats and to conquer the top of the content. There are roleplayi, homeowners and simply people who don't know about anything other than quests. So if you don't care about top PVE and PVP content, the first place in the leader boards, etc., then you can run. Here like you more than half, that's for sure.
More quests than in Skyrim, and some of them are subjectively interesting. At least I am after of ESO can no longer play Skyrim, because there the characters and quests cause depression and a yawn.
PVP is weak and unbalanced. Cyrodiil lag at any time of the day or night, regardless of your location and the power of the computer. For by getting fat timy and you alone there is nothing to catch - you'll just be another punching bag.
Top PVE interesting and exciting, but requires the most raskachennyh character dressed in the best and up to date gear and also having a good team to pass. With randomized go through the veteran trials and the last game will not work.
The donation that affect the strength of the character does not exist. Only skoracki pumping, consumables and other slag that normal player should be ashamed to buy, because everything is easily extracted in the game honest method.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 14.09.19

Cheeki_Breeki
If you like single player TES, it is not your option if you love the world of TES with his tippet etc, then definitely take it, and so, a good representative of the MMO genre with their pluses and minuses, for me one of the best MMO at the moment, but very expensive, although additions during the year (and for such period of the game enough for the eyes) to buy

R
Red_Commissioner 14.09.19

Played almost 1K hours and sooo happy with the game))
Everyone has their own opinion, of course, but you should be able to evaluate the game from a neutral side
Here is my review from steam
Try to say specifically about the game:
If you're a fan of TES, it is for You! If you wanted to see a TES with coop, then she's DEFINITELY for You!

Ploucnici with:
World. Oh, Yes! That's what I said when I saw the world of TES Online. He's great and he AGNOMEN. Good detail, lovely textures, maps and all this can be portretiroval. Unfortunately there is no certain location, but I'm sure it'll be added soon.
-The balance. Yes, he is in the game. System balancing piercing LVL mobs so that they are not winsomely you and passing Dana. PvP - You also will not zamakat with one jab if it's not critical.
Of Grifoni. Yes, folks, this is not a fancy graph, but it is very pleasing to the eye, not sharp and not get bored of the paint. Personally, I would say that it is very good graphics for such a game
-The atmosphere. She is beautiful. I kept lore of the game at a high level. You can open any drawer, any bag, basket,. To hang someone for a doll or tackle. A bunch of animations that are very well worked. You can read a lot of books and scrolls.
-Learn skills. It's simple - wear Heavy armor, swing a branch heavy weapons. Steal - swing skill rogue etc, all just
-Kraft. In the same way - creating something, to understand something.
-Interesting dungeons and quests in them. I was pleased to play the role of tank, which agril themselves bare, and my Tim struck him in the back. Though, it is that the Khajiit racked the DD, went to a party as a tank and was running with a stick sickly. But it was fun C:
-No Pvp on simple locations. As for me, it is very good. I personally do not like Pvp, more Pve supporter of the passage and then it is possible. Quietly run, pass quests and weren that won't kill you from the bushes some Khajiit-assassin for fun. This is the spec. the location where you fight three of the Alliance
-Alliances. Selecting the race, You will automatically join the Alliance and fight for it. The battlefield itself is made quite well. There are resource points, FORTS and fortresses. It's simple - you defend and attack your enemy. I should add that there are siege weapons. You can shoot the balisty or catapult, to throw the enemy boiling tar or punching the door of the Fort with a battering RAM.
-Maagia. Yes, folks, the magic visualisierung very well. Lightning, fire, ice, and other magic spells do not get bored eye. They are colourful, bright and at the same time not annoying. Personally I want to say that magic spells are one of the best I've seen in an MMO.
-Optimization. I don't know about other players, but my game did not lag. There is a small drawdown fps in dungeons or on Pvp locations. By the way, my computer is not the best in our time.
-A lot of jobs that are not similar to each other. You go and save the village from various afflictions and after that it remains not inhabited by enemies, and recovers and continues to live his life.
-Have the ability to become a vampire or werewolf. If You are tired of being a vampire or obrotem, you're calm to cure this ailment.

Minus :with
-For me personally the downside is that the game is no Russian language. I'm sure that will fly those who the booth to yell learn English,stupid idiot, don't speak English, no, guys, I know English, just sometimes I want not to bother and to read in Russian - it's easier for me, my brain and my eyes. But this is not big trouble, because there is a crack. It's very easy to install. You can find it in internetica or the incentive. Although there is not translated everything, but it's better than nothing. Many thanks to them for that, really!
-The road. Yes, folks, it's expensive. In principle, who does not mind the money and he wants to get the most from the game content and fun, the gold is definitely the choice for You! Simple, player version for 1200 rubles. For one thing, if you buy the DSL in the shop of Kron it will be very expensive. Honestly, if I played it a couple hours free, and then would offer to buy it, then I'd DEFINITELY buy it even for 1200 rubles.
-There are small bugs of the type of Ala being stuck in teksturki, but this is very rare, however, and the bugs with stealth, also not great (Review from the Dec ' 16, maybe that will add that up until today I have never had problems with bugs, stuck and log in to the server Europe, although my iron is poor)

All of the guys on this end of the disadvantages of the game. This is my personal opinion and it may not coincide with Yours, but I wrote from the heart and my emotions were on high, when I played this game.
As You can see reputation of this game much more than the minuses.
I hope that my obzorchik somehow created the image of the game in your head and it wondering.
I am sure that You will not regret buying it!
All the best with:

G
Gellitron1 14.09.19

My opinion I like to play a lot and with gusto. In genres and play all day in them, such as RPG AND WOW, and has the time. I think Yes. Because for me, sometimes this activity is highly dubious.

F
Fars Fars 14.09.19

for me personally, the only negative after the purchase, standard subscription ... lack of time to play ...for lovers of online games really worth to buy and try to play...

L
Leon_K 14.09.19

Red_Commissioner
That will tell about the standard edition?

Elsweyr is a complete edition with all the extras?

R
Red_Commissioner 14.09.19

Leon_K
The standard edition does not include the extras. Logical, right? Just a basic game that is safe to play. My first 100 hours was just in the base game, and then I ran to buy the add-on savings from lunch money. And I have no regrets. More content, more everything.

Elsweyr on. base yourself in a pair of DLS (see the incentive). Just remember that there is a Morrowind.

If you do not know what to take, as I do - I bought the base at a discount, I bought the right extras at a discount.)

L
Leon_K 14.09.19

Red_Commissioner
Well, you certainly said CEP)
I supposedly had in mind , whether to take.

And by the way the standard is already morovind and the Imperial city is. Well Imperial is more accurate.