3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dankanich 14.12.19 06:59 am

The optimization of the game and impressions (We Happy Few)

Who have played optimization standards?
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shif077 14.12.19

optimization is fine,the only disadvantage is that there Ruzicka

d
dankanich 14.12.19

Shif077
well I think I will soon correct)

d
dankanich 14.12.19

Shif077
you have a configuration of a computer which by the way?

S
Shif077 14.12.19

dankanich
GTS 450
Percent. i3-3.30 GHz
Opera 4GB

d
dankanich 14.12.19

wow on the minimum salary? I just have like I have it right now download

S
Steve Taller 14.12.19

one is optimization??? in the game did not deliver, the game will ship mostly one thread of the processor and hence all the troubles

g
gennaz 14.12.19

In General optimize not really,the game is so mighty well loads the CPU.
Spoiler

g
gennaz 14.12.19

Shif077
optimization is fine,the only disadvantage is that there Ruzicka
In what resolution play? Under what settings? Record a video,let's see you play there. There are Russian subtitles.

T
TheHouse 14.12.19

gennaz
Lol, you would have asked what the guy with the post from 2016)))

g
gennaz 14.12.19

TheHouse
The date did not pay attention)))

M
MagicHero 14.12.19

gennaz
gennaz wrote:
In General optimize not really,the game is so shes so loads the CPU.
Optimization there normal, even a bucket of 1050ti gtx on ultra you can play. About percent of even the most wretched i3 flies. And on average a computer with i5 and gtx 1060 for ultra game keeps 80-100 fps indoors which you test ie a stable 60 without any problems, and on the street in the area 65-90 so see that you don't have a computer, or updated.

g
gennaz 14.12.19

MagicHero
with gtx 1050ti on the ultra you can play
It is more powerful my card,so that in any case the fps will be higher.
even the most wretched i3 flies
Can you prove it ?

g
gennaz 14.12.19

MagicHero
I found a video and i 3 don't fly!)))
Spoiler

j
jax baron 14.12.19

Optimizacija strange on low laptop low-medium settings first, 26-32 Pat on passing 18-22 it further went 13-16 in General I love the game but optimize strange

N
NoneOne2010 14.12.19

Impressions so-so. Stealth bottom, a useless collection of resources, from pictures starting to hurt my eyes immediately. The story as if cut to pieces.

D
Dragon17 14.12.19

When I saw the price tag was, to put it mildly in SHOCK!!!! And you have to pay almost more than a AAA game. In the game itself, while many have not played, but so far it's kind of weird. THE PRICE TAG IS MAGNUS...

M
MagicHero 14.12.19

gennaz
gennaz wrote:
It is more powerful my card,so that in any case the fps will be higher.
This is a budget card for low PC and if all is normal then optimizing the game is great.

A
ALEX7436 14.12.19

Clarify the pancreas. Newspapers are not translated(which main character edits at the beginning), some inscriptions on the walls, too, in notes of the errors with pronouns(it,he) is me, or this is in the game, that there is a translation? Or is it not particularly affect the plot? SPS. Just, it would be total immersion in the atmosphere, reading anything and everything...Like things...

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 14.12.19

Why is the range so miserable? All the foam away! - inscriptions from three feet away in low-texture! izdets some.
It is not necessary to me here about put view distance on Ultra and the like, and all so the ultra is worth it.

g
gennaz 14.12.19

MagicHero
This is a budget card
Right,so my budget still,so it turns out I still have this game goes,but still the question about buying a more powerful graphics card in future games it won't cut it.
gtx 1060 for ultra game keeps 80-100 fps
As it should be,1060 is twice as powerful and more expensive rx 560.