3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YaTiK 14.12.19 06:59 am

Bug with Carmilla (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

Carmilla, vampiric on Monteville.
When I killed 6 of the gnomes (the quest to Establish contact with the dark Monteville) and jumped to it, I start the quest for the dead dwarven guards (betrayal Carmilla).
Then killed the 5 dead of the dwarves.
Then I found 7-go live gnome.
Summary: the quest to establish contact with the dark Monteville to take it,
On the quest predstavnistvo Carmilla can't find dead Smiley and Coy.
Tell me where to look for them, I hope that if they are killed, the quests will be counted.
49 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kuznecov Aleksey 14.12.19

around the tent, and near woods, there run

aiming give:
Baron - claybon
necromancer - the entrance to the catacombs
the tavern - he will come
smuggler - farm
artist - tower of the sorcerer

Y
YaTiK 14.12.19

it is about where the dead the dwarves go.
thank you

Y
YaTiK 14.12.19

nestrbob
I have several otherwise out.
I killed 6 out of 7 dwarfs went to her, she said that was all due to myself, on the quest on if you want to kill her - kill those dwarves, but they have it dead servants.
clearly the quest started earlier than it should have been. T. K. was supposed to start when the 7 dwarfs will be killed.

Y
YaTiK 14.12.19

nestrbob
Yes, becomes the enemy.
I just passed some of the Islands, and in the hope that the mobs it will be updated (buy vampires 10 PCs) ran to her.
Vampires were not new, but the quest starts after talking to her :)

Y
YaTiK 14.12.19

nestrbob
I play a vampire, maybe there are some differences in quests depending on the class?
Quest is called: Betrayal Carmilla.

K

no. was a demoness and vamp.
Unfortunatel there is no difference

Y
YaTiK 14.12.19

Kuznetsov Alexey
Do unfortunately.

K

yeah. I was under the impression that the chain is not finished

to give montevil Baron
what? the usefulness of ordered loyalty too

J
JOKERIVAN 14.12.19

Guys what the fuck with the balance, playing on average, vamp, level 10, once done a vampire priestess from Portland, in short there were 3 teams of priests of the light one, no problem ~50 priests and all, but the other 2, the point is that for the past 150 priests in their team 500 swordsmen, 200 archers, 200 hunters witch and 100 knights, and writes that the detachment very weak!!!!, what kind of devilry, how to fight them then to be honest
PS That would take them had to use cheats to break leadership up to 15000

n
nestrbob 14.12.19

JOKERIVAN
What does your question to this topic?

J
JOKERIVAN 14.12.19

nestrbob
No, just asked in the active theme and the themes of issues is not here, so that is not right
PS in Short, the game became impossible, went to 3 of the Creek, the bear blocks the road, there mobs he has +4000, as much as the game crashes, and it what I 14 level, to the dwarves went, there is gnome +2000 units, killed him got the level, is it just me or is it meant to be. Had only broken the leadership code, to 15,000 that would go through dalboni hypocrites

n
nestrbob 14.12.19

JOKERIVAN
and the theme is issues there is no
Its not supposed to be. For any question you can come up with a suitable name for the theme. In your case, such What the hell is with the balance of power in the game?.
We all still play in chestersee, and overlays and bugs here, too. Each version differs from another. I personally scored on the lead because at this stage I important story. That's when it will release, then will test the entire game. At each location the enemies of different levels ( as in any game King's Bounty), look for the location appropriate to your level of leadership.

J
JOKERIVAN 14.12.19

nestrbob
Well, firstly, why create a topic for one question, and secondly if you say that initially struck the leadership, then what is the number of the armies of the enemy from you, so I came in 2 lanes, leadership +15 thousand, I was attacked by a bear who is equal to me in strength, I have 6 black dragons, 2500 skel archers, etc., 14 level, and it is equal to me in strength, Yes as so, the most common mob and his army of 700 bears, 400 jackals and the thorns, just a shitload of thorns??7 What the fuck, where the hell is the balance of what I'll hit, these bears in a single blow five hundred archers take out, and I'm 20. Me too interested in the plot, but it's impossible to play, 10 minutes to spend on one enemy

n
nestrbob 14.12.19

JOKERIVAN
If you're wondering what army I play, then look at the gallery of the forum. Even with this army, I sometimes had to replay the battles - the enemy threw into the battle the phantom of the 50,000 polar bears, etc., which at one blow felled 100 black dragons.

K

the RAM will save you
Phantom sheep - makes sheep. Yeah.
favorite entertainment obamanite 30K archers and watch as the computer multiplies the number of sheep

K

If that flame of passion makes 40+% of the party. When the enemy squad 50K+ units, so the remaining pennies. Control save. slowing down, freezing, traps... attack of the orcs blows 20+%, all the alchemy out of competition. There are 4 bunkers

frost.
Burn
Old wounds
Poisoning

1st LVL-storm, 20 manna, ensures a simple life. -1 speed +DotA
dark cover, though it costs 10 mana, hangs bunkers on 7 cells
a cloud of poison 20 manna too op square dotae

Y
YaTiK 14.12.19

I mostly enjoy the fact that each unit of the computer in the first place responds to intended stimuli and the mobs near you.
In other words, all sorts of totems, raised the dead, summoned units, etc. - they blow. And do the firing units and magic.
Classical composition of my army: necromancers, the rider on the dragons, demonology, areaway and shamans.
In fact, each may some garbage call and strike without back :)
Basic spells: attack of chaos magic.
About this army is enough for 98% (including deadly) enemies in any version of kingsbounty. To win without loss.
PS: at Dark side extremely useful skill Blackie Zeal. Used with the same aim: -1 to enemy and at the same time +1 the goal of the enemies :)
And of course traps :)

J
JOKERIVAN 14.12.19

Guys I wasn't asking about this, I ask why mobs become stronger not level, and leadership, where the balance of the pancake, then what's the point in a big army and if the enemy will be the army that you 10 minutes to make accounts

n
nestrbob 14.12.19

JOKERIVAN
A large army more interesting to play ( I hurt). There is still important - who has the right of first strike and therefore the use of magic and abilities of the partner.

J
JOKERIVAN 14.12.19

nestrbob
Do you understand what I mean, who are you hurt will give you not only if you have army of 15000 but the enemy is the same and I'm the mother of his 10 level, I have no powerful spells, I have no items/weapons, I have little mana and rage, and nothing, all this cheat, you can break through, but the enemy becomes stronger each time, I break the lead that would go through one, and the next again with an army equal to me, well, how to be where the hell is the balance, it is clear that this is beta still, but it's obvious jamb, if I can't battle in 1 turn to finish with a huge aramia because you see what that fucking bears fifteen hundred
P. s Forgot to mention a very important point, initially, this was not it started after I did a woman priest vampire, like a bug