3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Petruxinson 14.12.19 07:00 am

WI-FI coverage in the apartment

All the good time. In General, the point of this. A 3 bedroom apartment and a router. In one room there is a PC, second laptop,and the third TV with smart TV console, which is too bad wi-fi module. The router is in a room with a PC and connected through the wire(meaning the PC is connected by wire), on other devices is very poor signal on my laptop to work is in principle possible, but on the smart TV box to watch IPTV impossible, silent hedgehog about movies torrents. With retranslatori don't want to bother. Heard about the so-called mesh wi-fi network. Who used these devices, what can you recommend? Need support dual-band wi-fi, the price of issue being discussed, but willing to spend.
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
arkadiydmitrievich 14.12.19

Petruxinson
Very little information:
- Router model?
- The approximate area of the premises?
- The location of the router relative to the devices (further, closer, equidistant)?
- The speed of the Internet?
- How to manifest the inconvenience of running (low speed or constantly losing signal)?
While I can advise:
1. Replace the router with a more powerful;
2. Replacement antennas for more powerful (if possible);
3.Transfer the router to a closer distance to the Smart TV
4. To dig around in the settings (sometimes automatically turns the speed limit on devices).

s
saiko 14.12.19

That the vehicle has to mesh (at least approximately)? often it is not a cheap car this time, and two they have a point in them if the apartment is not on the standard form if it is square it is a powerful router solve the problem. And as for me as rapitor not the way it would cut speed, plus ceiling etc and is again nonsense , and here is the article with descriptions of normal mesh systems http://help-wifi.com/poleznoe-i-interesnoe/wi-fi-mesh-sistemy-chto-eto-i-pochemu-budushhee-za-mesh-setyami/ presented it is already possible to choose something that

S
SunnyFoxy 14.12.19

arkadiydmitrievich wrote:
Replace the router with a more powerful;
The best option I guess, but if you have available finances and the person no longer wants to bother with the quality of the Internet, the mesh system is still the best fit, though, and are much more expensive routers.
The link above is recommended Tenda Nova MW6, that may the vehicle until it is viewed?

P
Petruxinson 14.12.19

arkadiydmitrievich
Router model now I will not say ,because now not at home, TP-Link with two antennas and 2.4 Hz, single range.
The area of plus/minus 70 squares, router is in the room with the PC, the rest ratio in the other rooms, speed tyrneta 100 Mbps, low speed and weak signal ( TV watching is almost impossible).
Router tried another, still the signal is weak, closer to a smart TV can not deliver, as I will have and Tua wire to pull and then from the router to the PC in the other room.
saiko
Money ready to pay fine if the problem will be solved (up to 15-16 thousand). YES ,the apartment is a little bit unconventional,thanks for the link, I read a thing that fit, but not whether it will cut the speed as repiter?
SunnyFoxy
There is not only Tenda Nova MW6 recommend, but also about the ASUS Lyra write. Tenda cheaper than the ASUS, but how it manifests itself?

a
arkadiydmitrievich 14.12.19

Petruxinson
Petruxinson wrote:
Money ready to pay fine if the problem will be solved (up to 15-16 thousand).
Once finances allow then definitely put mesh. Model unfortunately can not tell, since used such system for informational purposes only. And what a model, there was unfortunately not remember now.

A
Allinos 14.12.19

This area replacing the router with a more powerful is unlikely to work, will still be areas with a weak signal or no. You need to take the repeaters or mesh wi-fi system (if budget allows). With them generally it is possible to obtain seamless stable Internet connection.

P
Petruxinson 14.12.19

Allinos
The repeaters signal and speed will fall, I'm not very fit, but cover the area they will certainly expand. Here interested in mesh systems. The above have offered Tenda Nova MW6 and ASUS Lyra, or rather there's just mentioned, these models, perhaps You from any of them had?

s
saiko 14.12.19

Petruxinson wrote:
but whether she's cutting speed as repiter?
will not, unlike the repeater , when the fashion for fashion to pereklyuchitjsya that would give the wafer the connection will not be the speed is always high, about what is best, the price tag tenda from ASUS clearly wins this itself is no worse. Even 2 fashion with a budget of 15K for ASUS is not enough.

S
SunnyFoxy 14.12.19

So it is necessary to consider Tenda Nova MW6, did not know the way, and it appears the firm is well established and in mesh systems, the first of its kind. Here's a review of it
Спойлерhttp://help-wifi.com/tenda/kak-budut-vyglyadet-marshrutizatory-budushhego-obzor-mesh-sistemy-tenda-nova-mw6-dlya-besshovnoj-wi-fi-seti/выглядит the system is fantastic, and in the settings without gemoroynaya.

P
Petruxinson 14.12.19

SunnyFoxy
Cubes look great, even my interior will fit.In the review write that make stable coating in areas up to 500 squares, I of course too, but the fact pleases, and the speed falls. From the review I realized that for this system even the wire is not needed? You can plug the cable from ISP? I read the review and realized that it is very good system easy setup. Will consider to purchase.

s
saiko 14.12.19

SunnyFoxy wrote:
it turns out the firm is well established
well, Yes, it is OEM manufacturer is a lot for someone completing releases.
Petruxinson wrote:
coverage areas up to 500 squares, me of course too
better to let it be more
Petruxinson wrote:
From the review I realized that for this system even the wire is not needed?
I mean the wire is not needed? if you want you can boxes together for rj 45 plug, and that way more to buy considering?

S
SunnyFoxy 14.12.19

Petruxinson wrote:
Cubes look great, even my interior will fit.
My girlfriend showed it so they do not understand is ready to buy only as a design solution))) look modern.
saiko wrote:
I mean the wire is not needed?
Packard included is the power cable, here's the wire. If you do not understand the meaning of the work, configuration and connection of such a system can video review a good look
Spoiler

a
around2 14.12.19

Repeaters is crap, they are often entering into conflict with a router making the signal very unstable, mesh works quite differently, where each device essentially acts as a smart router, not just a reflector of the signal, this is what allows you to make a system seamless. So the signal is more stable and compared to a more powerful router compared to repeaters.