3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S1mple__ 14.12.19 07:00 am

GTA 5 for medium PC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello guys, I have one problem, I have a pretty weak laptop, but in GTA 5 want to play, but unfortunately, the laptop the game does not pull.
Maybe someone knows how to downgrade the graphics to make it comfortable to play (of course I already lowered the settings to minimum).
In the city I have around 10-15 fps, maybe 20, and I have 25-30 fps, but I wanted to keep a stable fps, about 30-40 fps.
If someone knows how to do it, please tell me.
Here are the stats of my laptop:
Solarpaces: intel i3 6006U 2.00 GHz
Video card: Geforce 920MX 2048MB(2GB VRAM)
RAM: 4 GB DDR4 2133 MHz
HDD: 5400 RPM, 128MB cache memory
PS I'm not sure, but I think this is due to the lack of RAM, as in the city, as I said, my fps is lower than outside the city. I'm not an expert in this area, but I think in the city more objects than the city, and the RAM is hammered. But I'm not sure, since I'm not an expert in this!
Thanks In Advance
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
mike.pepsik 14.12.19

S1mple__
You have a problem with the Prots he indexes U, and hence the frequency of the cut, that's the problem and if I am not mistaken 2 core 4 thread, frequency 1.6-1.8. You though you buy a die-operatives, a slight increase you will, but it will be funny maksimkm 5 fps. None the less Postnet.
Generally either you play with the fps, which is, or look for mods to decrease graphics. I'm sorry but lowering the graphics, it's not fun to play.

m
mike.pepsik 14.12.19

S1mple__
By the way I forgot to say at once try a page file to increase (virtual memory)
For the virtual memory settings:

Right click on the icon "Computer".
Open "Properties".
Go to "advanced settings".Computer properties
Expand the "Advanced"tab.
In the "Performance" to open "Settings".Click "Edit" on the "Advanced" tab. Select the size from any 4096-16384.

G
Golova Niksona 14.12.19

This is not the average PC. Even by the standards of 2015.

Go into the configuration file and set all settings except resolution on zero.

N
NoneOne2010 14.12.19

Overclocking

l
lookykz 14.12.19

I have a intel core2duo 8400, gtx 750ti, 6gb RAM, working alone and online, it hangs if you add the music, and without brakes, but it is clear that the percent as a weak kick.....

C
Celentano12 14.12.19

Is there a mod to decrease traffic (35% of the standard) look for and put, it will help a little to relieve the processor.