3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black_virus89 14.12.19 07:00 am

Ribarska cap,and rare skins on the backpack and weapons! (Tom Clancy's The Division)

In short ribarska cap on backwards,she's popular or not?or knock where that is possible?not a shadow Banshee,and not for glasses uplay,namely ribarska you could have seen on the players,and even skinning a weapon called the Spectrum, core-rainbow skin,he was still in the backpack there?where to find it?in the Internet there is no information in Russian,the only thing is what boxes mark 1 and 2 are for crypto keys opened a video it was?it was falling?invent some, or what?
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Sumrak 14.12.19

not donation) collect parts of the key! get the key and thinking the box! I so fell and painting too

V
Vladimir Sumrak 14.12.19

just a simple box not complete

j
jogi_de 14.12.19

all boxes are removed, leaving only complete...so alas, you're not getting what they wanted

B
Black_virus89 14.12.19

jogi_de
and when now again add these boxes from a dealer?

j
jogi_de 14.12.19

Black_virus89
well, the campaign never

B
Black_virus89 14.12.19

jogi_de
and that they were always within 2 years of the game?well meaning they were they to remove?I thought they are added at some point of time,then removed, etc

j
jogi_de 14.12.19

Black_virus89
first there was 1 box, then update to 4 added...another plus festive on NG, so decided to clean it up, only complete write, the way his recently added

B
Black_virus89 14.12.19

jogi_de
and now what do I do with these keys?I have 22 pieces,the collection of all open,the dead weight or something?

j
jogi_de 14.12.19

Black_virus89
I XS, I have the same question

B
Black_virus89 14.12.19

jogi_de
hmm...

m
martin32 14.12.19

jogi_de
Yubiki,as always - at height.