3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morpheus2001md 14.12.19 07:01 am

Which promised to release the car? (ATOM RPG)

Well, where promised in the release version of the car. 2 days passed from release and the car can not see. And the ability to change clothes, I have not seen. If anyone has found these things write!
14 Comments
Sort by:
q
qwet 14.12.19

at the dump where mutants dwell they can be killed or pay 120000

q
qwet 14.12.19

machine gas C1 other not found

M
Morpheus2001md 14.12.19

Thank you very much!!! Going to look for. And about to change clothes (Appearance) like?

F
Fritz47 14.12.19

In an abandoned factory inhabited by bandits, on the other side of the river stands the broken machine. When you click on it, HE says, that it alone did not fix it, so someone can help him, probably lost a mechanic from Gratifying.

A
AlexYagor 14.12.19

Fritz47
This machine is wypalania quest for comrade Kovalev at the estate.

M
Mihail Golohvast 14.12.19

Morpheus2001md
intranet is changing with the beginning of a new game where you chose the difficulty, and then in the bunker when you can rebuild it, but there are 3-4 options of vneski only

x
xoen 14.12.19

Morpheus2001md wrote:
Going to look for
Car here:

Fritz47 wrote:
In an abandoned factory inhabited by bandits, on the other side of the river stands the broken machine. When you click on it, HE says, that it alone did not fix it, so someone can help him, probably lost a mechanic from Gratifying.
Plant - quest machine . Quest get after the elections will be held in the estate.
To drag her out can car caravan (not normal), and for this we need to complete a quest for the supply of coal in the redflag/Stage. Then to manage this car caravan catch.

q
qwet 14.12.19

xoen I have no quests came broke got fixed and went if barter skill is high and you can buy the whole dump for 120000р

q
qwet 14.12.19

by the way on the stretch machine will blow or divorce ?25000r worth the gas to fields, who knows ?

x
xoen 14.12.19

qwet wrote:
I have no quests came broke got fixed and went if barter skill is high and you can buy the whole dump for 120000р
Did not read carefully. Quest other car, the factory, and not the one in the junkyard.
qwet wrote:
by the way on the stretch machine will blow or divorce ?25000r worth the gas to fields, who knows?
Divorce.

g
gekans 14.12.19

tell me where to get gasoline for cars ?

x
xoen 14.12.19

gekans
You can buy in the red. Artemyev at the hotel exactly sells.

V
Veonit 14.12.19

Version 1.065 Came, mutants killed the quest fulfilled, but the cars in a landfill there( What to do guys? Found the problem, play the saves from the previous games. Created the Persian ran to the dump, it is worth darling. It can is possible to transfer the save game under a new way?

A
Angelo4ekT 14.12.19

gekans
many of the caravan on the ZIL option in the conversation: don't take the petrol ? (purchase)
Another Locka Station-gas station every soldier in a backpack for 5-6 bottles (theft, their inv. is updated periodically) have their head in the locker bottles of 60-70 PCs in the first entry (stealth+hacking)