3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hummer111 14.12.19 07:01 am

The negative balance of skills is a vicious circle (ATOM RPG)

Guys, tell me how to configure the balance so as not tormented constantly hunger, exposure, alcoholism, drug abuse and so on. Direct a vicious cycle
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 14.12.19

hummer111
The meat of the game complete, so I regularly eat around the campfire, don't eat radioactive food, don't go to dirty places, less plump and do not abuse pills.

B
BIG_CrasheR 14.12.19

hummer111
Play on average, initially chose the wrong perks, but after that, there is such suffering and dependency, eating a lot, it's cheap.

h
hummer111 14.12.19

BIG_CrasheR
which is correct?

A
Andrei YP 14.12.19

Rolemanser wrote:
don't eat radioactive food, don't go to dirty places, less plump and do not abuse pills.
In the proper advice! )

h
hummer111 14.12.19

Andrei YP
Then how about drug addiction? Than to be treated during combat, if the stimulator provides drug abuse? Maybe I do not know, was little and saw little

B
BIG_CrasheR 14.12.19

hummer111
If I re-started, to choose from: Technophobe (palocci to catch up levels) Glutton (hunger, finally not a problem, lightweight biscuits to help), the Unlucky optimist (IMHO, the success does not Rola, in addition to catching goldfish) Frequenter of tyre (because the melee finally can not profit). All points in Dexterity 10 (important), luck 1, etc. in style of play, but the communication you need to pump 100+ , dialogues totally on this test.

B
BIG_CrasheR 14.12.19

hummer111
Addiction is treated with apomorphine, it is rare, hangover - cucumber cuffed.

D
DrAgon_steel 14.12.19

BIG_CrasheR
Luck is not Rola?!! Forced to disappoint you - good luck here - delivers. Especially when the choices in the dialogue (this is strength, charisma, etc.). And the consequences I was a bellow, developers have a great sense of humor.

D
DrAgon_steel 14.12.19

hummer111
The upper branch of character development - there are no dependencies on alcohol and drug abuse.

B
BIG_CrasheR 14.12.19

DrAgon_steel
I have a lucky 7, only with fish helped and spent about 30 minutes real time save and load :)), it's not that I don't need (can the frequency of crits depends on XS), but profitsee to invest points in nebularia skills, like intelligence. I ugoral, when to hassle with vrazhin in the dialogue was a test of Luck (always to failure), with funny comment - have you tried to test your luck by waiting but nothing is happening))) I agree With humor, the whole game is saturated with it.

A
Angelo4ekT 14.12.19

To be healed in battle, immune to addiction it is better to take, poison Ivy, and while the end was not needed, water and carrots to help, alcoholism - it is better not to drink, even if there is no teammates, trash heaps in the game, as well as money, will be very soon, somewhere in the middle of the game =)