3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angelo4ekT 14.12.19 07:01 am

Fly save (ATOM RPG)

This confusion already got, and I'm afraid that it's the system.
The first time the saves were gone after the upgrade from the pilot version to 1.03 - but then the developers explained that this is a one off wipe associated with the mechanics of the game in the future this will not happen.
The second time I had to do a system rollback (restore Win) and the version (1.03) is not changed, the saves are in the folder as before the rollback, but the game does not see them !
Now updated to v. 1.06, but will see if the game is old saves, I don't know and highly doubt it..
What can be the reason ? Is it possible to register a different address to save and will it help ? Otherwise it turns out that even the reserve in a neutral folder, as usual, will create pointless - if you change in the system (such as rollback) the game is stupid they will not see !
Faced with this anyone ?
Is there a way to solve this problem, or played with-removed and forgotten ?..
Just sickening already all re-passing third time.. and no matter how each time you update the game, not because of the fact that finalka !
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
a1037 14.12.19

Angelo4ekT
Endured the save from one computer to another (from 1.05 to 1.06 hotfix2) like everything (so far) fine.

D
Den 14.12.19

Angelo4ekT
Started playing pirates 1.0, 1.04 came out... have made a provision, taken down, put new. everything is OK, without manipulation. No further time Now to play there, because I can't say, as 1.06 is going to be... But this was not a problem.

A
Angelo4ekT 14.12.19

Installed 1.6, the same thing.. and checked, saves the new in the same folder, but the old saves do not see !..

Spoiler

d
dark_crown 14.12.19

Angelo4ekT
The game is the priority of the saves with the extension *.as(if you delete the save game of the same name *.as and when this will be a folder full of saves, it will load) and with this you also need to consider the synchronization with Steam, ie save can peretiraetsya..

A
Angelo4ekT 14.12.19

dark_crown
I have a pirate, no steam, and the saves were not in addition old.. okay, I have a new pass, I hope the last =)

D
Den 14.12.19

Angelo4ekT
Just updated to version 1.065, a folder saves are not touched, only the reserve is done. All okay work... Repak other's...

a
a1037 14.12.19

Updated to 1.067 (with transfer work-home) — all right.

A
Angelo4ekT 14.12.19

Far, I'll have to play to victory, will not play in 1.72 =)