3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maggod87 14.12.19 07:01 am

\"Junk\", or NPCs Who you can kill? (ATOM RPG)

Decided to take the game to the maximum. To any possible experience. At the estate there are 2 PS - Fisher and Hunter at a fire with the sheep, following their miniquests you can kill for experience and loot. I understand that for some it maybe inhumane, but all the same it is a set of pixels, and no Association with the real world I do not see this. Disagree please come up with topics.
And finally the question is not about that, the first morning, to welcome the postman, carried the mail and walked home. On the edge of the map, right before the exit it can be without the pale to soak, it gives 60 experience for the expert and valuable loot - Police cap (+10 to fellowship) and Bag (+28 kg to document weight).
If this character is in the game? Whether you need it in the future? Will there be quests tied to him? In General, what affect his death?
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 14.12.19

Maggod87
I understand if there's a real Apocalypse you better not be crossed.

D
DrLobotrog 14.12.19

Postmen in this game - very dangerous guys... :)

M
Maggod87 14.12.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Developed themselves so made that they give good experience and loot, and marked on expert and above - to kill, otherwise they will not survive

M
Maggod87 14.12.19

DrLobotrog
So the postman or the mailman? One is he? Unique? Or recurring NPCs?

D
DrAgon_steel 14.12.19

DrLobotrog
Postmen in this game - nifiga not Mail USSR.

Spoilers this game - postmen - OPG with a great diversity of business, such as trafficking in drugs and people.

M
Maggod87 14.12.19

I killed one at the estate, will I get future quests from them, or all?

D
DrAgon_steel 14.12.19

...In early versions of the game for team kills were just given an assload of experience, then patched - removed.
This is an RPG in the spirit of police 2 - you here, no one restricts.
It will be interesting to see what you will have in the final movie.

D
DrAgon_steel 14.12.19

Maggod87
...difficult to obtain a quest from a dead NPC - necromancers in the game did not deliver.

D
DrAgon_steel 14.12.19

I'm more upset by the fact that there is no possibility of a hidden murder - well, there is with putting a ticking time bomb in your pocket or shtykovaniem drugs with antibottom etc.
Well, vtihorya prosenjit - no way - sorry.

M
Maggod87 14.12.19

Does anyone have a concrete answer, the postman one or not?

D
DrLobotrog 14.12.19

Maggod87 wrote:
So the postman or the mailman? One is he? Unique? Or recurring NPCs?
Two other met. However, no one was killed.

D
DrLobotrog 14.12.19

Maggod87 wrote:
I killed one at the estate, will I get future quests from them, or all?
In the red come near the video store is another postman. If the quest you are given, then the first murder is not particularly influenced by the ratio of Mail of the USSR to you :)

s
saa0891 14.12.19

It breaks down the whole roleplaying and your attitude,with the same success it is possible in any RPG is generally all cut out for loot and experience,in the same Divinity: Original Sin,what would be the buns it didn't give me the hand does not rise to genocide unless you play a complete scumbag.

R
Ramnoidez 14.12.19

DrAgon_steel
It is possible, but a chore to take in hand a cigarette and use PS -1 HP to repeat until I die and no one with agrisa. )

K
Kimchik 14.12.19

Maggod87
kill... if a quest does not have, and will not give ...postmen get back together, but they are completely independent NPS

m
magamed33 14.12.19

Normally to kill the postman but after the dialogue, read and analyze and happiness is to us.

I
I0PuK 14.12.19

Maggod87
Rob korowai

A
Angelo4ekT 14.12.19

The postman is crap. The postman I killed one, which conveys the parcel Sasha Stankevich, because decided that he was a drug dealer as the one in the package Black Lotus, what is easy to guess - and so far without consequences.. But if you kill a few caravans better at night for globalt not to go/ not to go - you will press such a strong naemniki chamber of Commerce that 15K taxed or death without options.
Spoiler alert:
Spoiler I'm interested in Chrysostom, the mafia boss of the PRC. After he passes, who is behind the Shishak who arranged the dismantling of the plant, it provides just one job myself - kill the thugs in Fogelevka. The network people write that then he will give rewards for the head, as the chief of police of the PRC, however, I after passing the first quest does not.. 600 experience (at Tim of 5 persons), rare machete Taiga, 11K RUB from the safe and stuff drugs stuff - good production with the removal of Chrysostom and his gang. So I think to make them or the job Chrysostom will issue later when reentry to HRH a few days ?.. Morally they're out of cowardice and because of the bubble framed Dan, so there is no anguish can not be.
However, if a caravan is better to be careful of stalkers on the first globalt since the beginning of the game killed while forbidding, a good addition to the experience and sometimes good stuff for free =)
Spoilert the same crap when you first visit the pier of the Dead city stalkers. To go further tough, because any pills are not enough to protect from radiation, though in that time I have somehow Rajasima does not turn on when eating 2-3 tablets at once - and stalkers just falls a good suit with lead lining from radiation, some key and generally a good loot, weapons and boat (will need 30 of diesel) to get it is possible if to make all stalkers. One thing - one Stalker gives a quest to a certain gang in MG. However, whether they will be in the future or be stupid not to take this quest and easy to fill up all ? Swag good, experience don't remember..

L
Lifenity 20.01.23

DrAgon_steel
So stealth is not provided here, and theft is not stealth.

A
Aser1557 20.01.23

Maggod87
And how did you kill him without a fawn? I tried to kill him several times on the way out, but after his final kill, the villagers aggroed me