3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BatmanWayne221 14.12.19 07:01 am

Biovar still alive? (Anthem)

Sory for such a strange topic, but I'm just confused. After the failure of the Andromeda Biotvarey is dissolved, or I something not so understood?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 14.12.19

BatmanWayne221
Lol. Disbanded the team working on the Andromeda, and not completely. Even some employees were sent to the main office, which just does Athem(and rumored to be Dragon Age 4), in fact the failure of Andromeda lies in the fact that the development was entrusted to the newly made OSVETLENIE main Studio.

B
BatmanWayne221 14.12.19

TheHouse
Ahh, well soran, I after the failure, the Andromeda at all the news in the Studio was not interested, thought the us arrived, and look how it means. Well, this is the game I expected, but in dragon Aug 4 would be played.

V
VioO 14.12.19

let's hope that biovar learn from their mistakes and their next projects will be successful.because they previously such a cool Studio!

B
BatmanWayne221 14.12.19

VioO
But still, they had standards close, but now.....For example, what about this game I just have UNREALISTIC doubts. So all hope only on 4 dragon age, but it is not even officially confirmed, although it may be at E3 and will be delivered.

M
Mewel 14.12.19

BatmanWayne221
the question just should not be. do not play Brancusi shitbags from Montreal. and do these biovale. if Andromeda info concealed for the most part until the last days, ansem showed immediately and VIDOS about graphics and gameplay. if it showed Andromeda like she was ready to go. it would be sent to the scrap or to complete processing. this hrantsuzy so haragopal. thought ride that much or do not need to redo will.

B
BatmanWayne221 14.12.19

Mewel
Biovar a long time do not close, so doubts are the place to be

A
ArXangel_ann 14.12.19

Mewel wrote:
hrantsuzy shitbags from Montreal
Montreal is Canada XD

M
Mewel 14.12.19

ArXangel_ann
Montreal is full of Frantsuzov, there's even two languages
Read the wiki, if there is no knowledge, before to philosophize.
The only official language in French, for 59,8 % of residents that language is native, then the number of carriers should be English — 19,4 %. In the greater Montreal area, the proportion of native French is 67.9% of the population, second place is English 16,5 %

L
LaFeT666 14.12.19

not many of them left

B
BatmanWayne221 14.12.19

Wolfram carbide
Anything so the theme for the year is not relevant?

z
z8TiREX8z 14.12.19

BatmanWayne221
My Anthem after it dies, tried the demo, disappointed.

-
-Raixs- 14.12.19

z8TiREX8z
Yeah, like all the dudes from the Studio with beginners is simply transferred to the main office and asked to do from the Andromeda Anthem XD. No real Bioware here and does not smell, it was the same transgender who did Andromeda.