3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DJBuba 14.12.19 07:04 am

Elixirs again appear in invent after use? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This is a bug or that I don't understand?)Was the second part of 5 days, the patch threw
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 14.12.19

Elixirs are restored after meditation

A
AlexOmen 14.12.19

Or after spending the night in Corvo, Bianco

t
tvoimoiagent 14.12.19

Any alcohol restores all the stocks of potions, bombs, decoctions after meditation, rest (alkahest, krasnolutskii alcohol, etc.)

M
Maxbrass2 14.12.19

Ie, you play by the principle of"gallop on Europe", in essence did not penetrate? Do not delve into that can give overnight accommodation in a particular locality, does not delve into skills, etc.?... Then wonder why you didn't pass the second part in one day?

D
DJBuba 14.12.19

Maxbrass2
Well, you gave the first time I play it)

M
Maxbrass2 14.12.19

БибаZZ
So what??? Read carefully the description of skills religion does not allow??? )) Or read guides on the game for beginners is beneath you??? There's no time? And the creation of nobscot theme was time? ))... And now imagine players who started playing the game immediately after its release in release: guides no forum for the game there, no one to ask ------ all handles, all through an independent passage, And that... interesting! Since the game on top it's all the same what to stand in front of the theater with ticket in hand and your friend tells the content of the film you're going to go somewhere......

950M3R 14.12.19

Maxbrass2
sorry, it was kucharek?

D
DJBuba 14.12.19

Maxbrass2
Yes, better to let a friend расскажетXD

W
Wolken 14.12.19

it all depends on the game difficulty, for example on the mode of pain and suffering, you will need alkahest recovery potions, and bombs, and health will not recover will have to drink potions or eat),