3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
H-Zibit 14.12.19 07:05 am

What genre of music you prefer?

in music one crayfish, because moderate not carry the theme.
well, I personally prefer onli rock: grunge, post-grunge, hardcore, punk rock, etc. the rest I consider crap and sentenced listeners to be burned under Emmure.

and you?
144 Comments
Sort by:
O
Onotolevich 14.12.19

Rock only listen to stoned, or just antisocial morons type is ready. Among my friends all listen to rap. Russian, of course, not all love, he's not for everyone, but the rap genre, in any case dominates.

A
Andrew Z 14.12.19

The subject ordered long to live, eh.. okay. I like country (sorry, that in the countries of Eastern Europe and especially Russia, this genre have not had great popularity), rock-n-roll, jazz, soul sometimes listen to. Even gangsta rap like natural, black. Generally, I like black music, it is soulful.

T
Tim 14.12.19

house, progressive house

O
Onotolevich 14.12.19

house, progressive house

b
babl-trabl 14.12.19

My favourite genre is country. Still sometimes listen to moderate rock like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Black Stone Cherry, Theory of a Deadman, Poets of the fall, jazz, and a cross between jazz and electronic music (Bonobo, for example, love), sometimes I like to listen to classics (Claude Debussy, Chopin), and sometimes something experimental, like John Tiersen, Alexi Murdoch and so forth. And everyone who listens to DJ Tiesto - Petushki

b
babl-trabl 14.12.19

Oh, and I forgot to mention about the Italian classics are 70-80 years old and American classic 40-50's. Oh, and Portishead (no idea what this genre is).

H
H-Zibit 14.12.19

Andrew Z
too country a little bit. Seether - Country Song - a great mix of country music with the acoustic and post-grunge on the electronics. I saw firsthand how a bass player plays in turn two guitars, bass and acoustics.
bubble trouble
Portished is psychedelic rock like

G
Gendalf-golkiper 14.12.19

X-Zibit
+1
Rock forever!

p
pchelohod i paroved 14.12.19

Tiеsto.

d
de5tr0yer 14.12.19

W
Warboss 14.12.19

H
H-Zibit 14.12.19

\m/ - the only way.
grow hair, to have something to shake at concerts.
rap is the Kal ©

A
AdroV 14.12.19

Different. Pleasant to the ear.

A
Arguru 14.12.19

to listen single rock - a sign of bad taste.

V
Viceroidus 14.12.19

Doom. And, in General, the genres are not serious.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 14.12.19

arguru
what nonsense. rock, however, is different.

l
ladykiller69 14.12.19

Synth Pop, Electronic, Progressive House, Trance, General dance and contemporary music.

Prefer European artists.

M
Mr.Nobody-at-All 14.12.19

Portished is psychedelic rock like
Shame. Portishead is Trip-hop.
By sabzh:
Mathcore, mathmetal, cybergrind, noisecore,ambient, post-metal, progressive, breakcore,fusion.

U
Uncle Dan 14.12.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

hip-hop and its derivatives (grime, abstract, under, etc.).

S
Sima4 14.12.19

Heavy-Metal