3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad_Epifanov 14.12.19 07:06 am

The wheel in the game (Need for Speed: Rivals)

Pawson I even do not understand and Need for Speed Rivals does not support steering wheel and pedals ?!
21 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanushka-GRID 14.12.19

It seems like that. Even more: when I tried to emulate the wheel through xpadder, it was found that when the wheel turns the view left-to-right, so that it do not work. The idiocy is off the charts.

A
Alastor Crow 14.12.19

Honestly, I have no idea how to play NFS with a steering wheel... It's arcade, how to drive there O_o?
I remember I tried to play Hot Pursuit 2010 c the wheel - knocked out in two minutes away from sin. Nor bring His Majesty the Case then on a real road this office to remember.

i
ishabig 14.12.19

Set up via x360ce Wheel logitech G27 is there really a profile under the steering wheel ) Well control what is sluggish
The previous part of the last at the same the steering wheel fully

I
Ivanushka-GRID 14.12.19

What is x360ce? I actually went into the settings file and managed to take out the camera rotation when you turn the steering wheel as well as a look back at the push of gas. In principle, it is possible to play, now can't figure out how to run 1:1 challenge. But I would like a better way to configure...

I
Ivanushka-GRID 14.12.19

Alastor Crow
For God's sake, this persuit nor the wheel, nor without it is impossible to play. In General, in the race to play without a rudder when it is - it is, in my opinion, insanity.

i
ishabig 14.12.19

Ivanushka-GRID
XBOX 360 Controller Emulator

I
Ivanushka-GRID 14.12.19

Well, Yes, I have already downloaded, just to do something with it? It says to turn off before starting the game, and he something does not turn off, hanging. Trying to make changes to system files, and he's not allowed?
...maybe the fact that ulucan logitekh Profiler?

x
xoen 14.12.19

once downloaded x360ce - unpack it into game folder.
then open it and give updated. attitude and can turn it off.
start the game, should be a single sound, to indicate that the emulsion picked up.
all.

I
Ivanushka-GRID 14.12.19

But, in the game folder, of course... thank you.

I
Ivanushka-GRID 14.12.19

hmm, steering wheel with pedals was emulating, that's great, but the button no nifiga was not emulated... what could it be?
by the way, to change the button assignment is possible in principle?

i
ishabig 14.12.19

Ivanushka-GRID
Yes there is in the prog change buttons I was all too lazy to remake this and ride nitro click on the dock where CPR

I
Ivanushka-GRID 14.12.19

And I redid the whole thing, but I can't do a look back at all. I don't know... I have all of the stick, where the rotation of the camera, and what it is called, how to get him, no idea.

P
PrAvdA pOrtIt nErVy 14.12.19

This game does not support steering wheel and pedals with a joystick, it is written off. the website of the game by the developers, so I sympathize with you, playing the clave.

x
xCyberpunKx 14.12.19

Are you serious ? What is the wheel in this arcade controls...

I
Ivanushka-GRID 14.12.19

Management as governance. Physics there. Unlike, for example, hot persuit 2010. With driving ride much nicer on the keyboard, in my opinion, just impossible. If it were not so, then the police... something always screw up the game...

k
kirill1234r 14.12.19

Yes,not supported.I have other programmer asked.

v
vaiper733 14.12.19

Anyone managed to configure the wheel?

v
vaiper733 14.12.19

Ivanushka-GRID
How did you do?

s
safot 14.12.19

Wheel logitech gt normally emulated by x360ce,but there's a problem,the car constantly grinds on the spot.Edit,slows down fine but stops and starts to grind.Who realties faced such problem?

I
Igor201204 14.12.19

Tell me how to remove the camera rotation on the steering wheel I is turned and the gas and brake and all buttons work as should, but when over-revving or turn along with the spinning camera. Steering wheel Genius Speed Wheel 3 MT.