3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DOBR9IC 14.12.19 07:06 am

Comparing game characters and famous people from real life (ATOM RPG)

Good day, users of the site PlayGround.ru!

I would like to leave on this resource not only comments to several topics on the forum, but also to create my first topic (in the case of the approval of the administration).

Now, the World AtomRPG I was drawn quite quickly, as I often like to play games with turn-based battle mechanics. Come immediately to mind games such as the cult of Fallout, and almost all of the XCOM series (except good The Buearu: XCOM Declassified).

As you move my hero into the wastelands on my way met several playable characters, which are without error are recognizable famous people of our World with you.

Here are some of them that I have no tips learned:

1). An elderly man on location: Abandoned factory.

Spoilery location Abandoned factory, next to the beds of the wounded bandit by the name of Leonid Hitchhiking (which will cure in the quest) is an elderly man.

The portrait of this character is an exact copy of the actor Borisov, Lev Ivanovich.

The image of the actor with the colors is transmitted directly from the perfect series Gangster Petersburg", in which he played Victor Pavlovich Govorov - thief in law nicknamed Antibiotic.

2). Bookkeeper at the location: stage-camp.

Spoilery location stage-camp on the barge, you can meet this character:

I can't speak for everyone, but my first encounter with this intellectual before my eyes immediately surfaced everyone's favorite Gabe habenula Newell:

3). A car dealer on location: stage.

Spoilery location stage we can vstretiti Barker, which screams the whole Ivanovo that it is possible to find the fastest and most reliable pre-war cars in excellent condition for a mere pennies. Their dubious services of this guy sells with great enthusiasm. Not only enough to shout ... and AF-f-f-f-car!!!

If you look at his cunning face closely and with interest to read all lines of dialogue, then you can learn (almost easy) Leonid Yakubovich Arkadevicha:

Developers notably ridiculed the Capital show Wonderland and its permanent host.

That comes to an end my first post in this thread. I hope that if You too noticed these similarities, without tips and without studying the wiki articles.

I will be glad to Your comments about what You learned and the images of what famous people they have associated.
24 Comments
Sort by:
B
BadEvgen 14.12.19

Leonid Hitchhiking reminded me more of George Carlin)

L
LoKKi_SKY 14.12.19

It seems to be near the bunker 317 another trio famous there)) Coward, Bobby and Experienced)) Vitsin, Morgunov and Nikulin))

Spoiler

V
Vyxyxol 14.12.19

At the estate Valiko compound the Mizandari is. And so do a lot of famous people in the portraits used.

D
DOBR9IC 14.12.19

LoKKi_SKY
To the bunker I can't get decided on some of the clever route to go and visit the bunker last.

E
Except2 14.12.19

LoKKi_SKY
Only about them to write wanted.

L
LoKKi_SKY 14.12.19

DOBR9IC
I also had got)) Went in the red, ponabirali uevo cloud tasks)) Until they all passed, just gave birth)))

D
DOBR9IC 14.12.19

LoKKi_SKY
The most interesting, in my opinion, a way of passing any non-linear open world games. From an early age of my career as a gamer accustomed to this style and the other does not accept. Therefore I turned out to be a bad gaming journalist, so I was always late with reviews. Thanks for such details on account of just gave birth. By the way, I am a 40+ hours just to get the red banner. Thank you for sharing the news that I will have a cheerful stay in the city with customarily and their problems.

S
Samuil84 14.12.19

At the estate the Chairman of the collective farm similar to the district officer Aniskina, also from old Soviet films.

B
BadEvgen 14.12.19

in the Circus, the iron fist is still sitting from the same series from Netflix)

r
reddoor 14.12.19

In the red Preacher - Maria Devi Christ the leader of a totalitarian sect White Bratstvo

D
DrLobotrog 14.12.19

In the Gorge of the troubles in the Castle sits the dude. Some Comedy teams, recently. Can't remember the name.

Spoiler

K
Kimchik 14.12.19

In the red.. Lenya Golubkov from advertising 90s MMM... latranyi sells tickets
Spoiler

K
Kimchik 14.12.19

Bogazici..Mishan Galustyan ...Dead city
Spoiler

D
DrLobotrog 14.12.19

Kimchik wrote: