3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhizn dermo 14.12.19 07:07 am

White fog in the dark (limited color range) (Resident Evil 2)

This question - the fog just me, or everyone? Looked at the video, he is also present. If it's part of the game, then of course very bad and spoils the atmosphere.
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rockerov 14.12.19

Life sucks
me too(( how to fix interesting?

Z
Zhizn dermo 14.12.19

Rockerov
I tried and nothing happened. In General, I have before this problem was after reinstalling Windows.
Goes through the Nvidia control panel - change resolution - output range - FULL.
But in this case, and so all is optimal. It is hoped that the full version will fix it, otherwise it is a huge disadvantage to the developers.

P
Patrick Kharkov 14.12.19

Life sucks
I have probably something like what you wrote in the header of the theme. I as soon as the police station, after loading the game, and Leon stands near the entrance and looks directly at the statue, the picture, graphics, colors and lighting seem normal in the first few seconds, and then begins to darken on the screen, and almost becomes a damn sight where you're going and what you're doing. Like night full. And if you go out from the police station, there is first the picture begins to seem, like, very bright, and muddy (like fog) that almost can not see all the textures becomes. You have such a problematic situation as I described??? I even started to adjust the screen brightness in the game settings, there are three possible different settings for brightness is given. And I have them all, and the least twisted, and high, and it does not help to make normal picture with brightness in the game. Or all very dark and can not see textures, or all very light/dull that also, it is not visible almost textures. And even when Leon walks with a lantern down the plot to a policeman, all the same the picture is kind of dark, muddy, and sucks to see all the textures at the locations, and from a lantern Leon, almost nothing lights on the locations. I don't know what it is? BUG? In iron or something? Or in game settings something need to configure? Or in the WINDOWS 10 something?
If the same trouble at all on a PC with the game as me, and as the author of the topic, then this is a BUG of the demo game. And if other pekashniki with the picture in the game everything is normal, then the reason must be sought at home.
But I this afternoon on YouTube, Arthur Blake watched the demo on the PS4 Curling, and his pictures showed fine, everything was seen on the locations, lighting, and textures.

P
Patrick Kharkov 14.12.19

In the end, I just didn't play till the end of time, I still had 10 minutes before the end of the game, and I just closed the game via task Manager because I couldn't play it when the ugliness on the screen is a picture, and the textures in the game, you can't see anything, and all muddy. Well, so you can play? It should be shorter on YouTube go look now how it fared in the other PEKASHNIKI that are being demo, and look how they have a picture in the game. If they have, will be all right, then, somewhere in the us.

O
Odin1997 14.12.19

Patrick Kharkov
I have solved by putting the graphics settings default high performance, but lost 5 minutes on that it would be to find a solution...

D
Danhiles 14.12.19

Know how to take screenshots ?
The screenshots in the Studio

S
STARKILLER 14.12.19

Danhiles
I have the brightness to max put
Spoiler

P
Patrick Kharkov 14.12.19

Life sucks
It would be nice if you posted here your screenshots of the game, so we looked at what you have looks like the picture in the game, what you actually created this topic here. In particular, I looked at your screenshots, so I told you, the same I have a crap picture or not so. And I was left in the game now for about 5 minutes, but to solve the problem with a dark or murky, bright picture, with barely visible textures.
Except, I can download the trainer here, which made the opportunity to reset the timer in the game.

R
Rockerov 14.12.19

Patrick Kharkov
I have exactly the same!!!

D
Danhiles 14.12.19

STARKILLER

Spoiler

S
Slipnot6 14.12.19

Surely no one has thought to change the settings Screen item color space from sRGB to Rec. 709?

Z
Zhizn dermo 14.12.19

Slipnot6
Changed and nothing happened.
Patrick Kharkov
I have the same thing as that of Starkiller, but all zasvecheno in the dark. For example, you can enable limited output range in the Nvidia control panel.

R
Rockerov 14.12.19

Life sucks
Danhiles
Patrick Kharkov
STARKILLER
solved the problem in the game menu Lachish 30 fps on DX 11 and it's happiness but with 30 frames(( I think will be fixed for release!

D
Danhiles 14.12.19

Rockerov
you're smoothing to change tried ?

S
STARKILLER 14.12.19

Rockerov
It works! In the game you can set the limit to 60 FPS and re-launch nothing is reset. But! You cannot set the preset higher than recommended otherwise it will again be dark.

Spoiler

d
doberman7878 14.12.19

Vopschem,trainer cut the time limit and minutes 30ковырялся settings-removing all the smoothing you have a picture clearer than the PS 4 about

P
Patrick Kharkov 14.12.19

Guys, you lot have written here, and each has written, his solution of the problem with the picture in the game. And I ultimately don't understand what a TRUE solution to this problem, that the picture was visible, as all the textures at the locations, without darkness, without fog, and without the lightness? What exactly should be done? Where to climb? And that's where to configure? Damn it, here can someone, single, sensibly and intelligibly all the points to write so that it was clear to all and then to all was able to solve the problem?

g
gennaz 14.12.19

Life sucks
Rockerov
Looks like NVIDIA just gave up on drivers for the past generations!
Example Warp 37 he goes on 2080 without problems, draw conclusions.
Solution: write support NVIDIA, ask for a solution to your problem !!!

Z
Zhizn dermo 14.12.19

gennaz
Of all concluded that you need to score at Nvidia. Thank you, after the problems with the RTX series I will never come near.

W
WekuX 14.12.19

Helped adjust the brightness, and reset to default settings graphene. Or wait for the new wood from nvidii, or fix. Probably will do something. By the way 1050ти norms is high (below the threshold of 4 GB of RAM).