3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WTFCK 14.12.19 07:08 am

A couple of questions on the mechanics of the game. (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

1. In the case of a Declaration of war (I) on the aggressor and I have the same penalty for militarism (Macedonia and India don't count) or is the penalty only for the attack?
2. In the construction of buildings in the military district of their bonuses (to experience) act on already established units or just those that are built after the construction of the buildings?
3. Bonus Japan to areas is a double bonus for proximity to other area or not (according to the description I can't understand what it's for standard bonus of the neighborhood?)
Thanks in advance for the answer.
2 Comments
Sort by:
t
treemosquito 14.12.19

1. In principle, the penalty for militarism is given to the one who declares war. Then if we destroy a city or to capture the capital, if you attack a player with whom he had friendly relations. It all depends on points of militarism and in war you can save it, even if you didn't declare war, but still at the end of the war (if not to seize the aggressor) for you, the penalty will be. And if you liberate a foreign city or herescu militarism decreases.
2. Bonus for new units only with the already constructed building.
3. Have not played for Japan, but yeah, the bonuses for the next x2. For example, if near campus is the center of Commerce and industrial area, the standard bonuses from the two areas will not +1 per door (1 district gives +0,5), and then 2, or if the campus neighborhood government area gives a +1 to science, for Japan, respectively, will +2. The map bonus is shown by arrows and stars. Something like that.

W
WTFCK 14.12.19

treemosquito
Thank you very much for the clarification.