3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Skorohodov 14.12.19 07:08 am

The game style,but it spoils a lot of bugs (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden)

Yes, Yes,less subject,write what comp I HS(you have about nerds on systems for 200k no bugs).But fact is fact.The idea for the game is very interesting,the setting is even more luxurious ideas.The characters are hilarious(though instead of the women,said it was one of humanbeast in the squad).But the desire to play beat off wild bugs in the game.In study mode all is fine,but as soon as it comes to a fight begins armagidec,if the arena is mountains,as soon as the cursor is near the mountains everything on the screen starts jumping(helps only alt+tab).click on the recharge screen floats XS where,then of course returns to the arena,but each time you recharge to see in a black screen annoying.And the XS with the Duck not.I took the game to the location sea titans like(Yes, almost the beginning).But it clavaste a miracle, even at close range you will not get from dvuhstvolki.
P. S license steam(this is for the true guru games,where all the problems lie in the"Repack)
P. S in General, even the comments do not write in this thread,it's just a cry from the heart about how a great idea ruined harevacha optimization
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Ostapenko 14.12.19

Vlad Skorokhodov
Such on the license are not met. I have other hard bugs were - foxes have often lost the ability to walk andor overwatch (auto-retaliate), and she could get stuck in the textures of the roof of the house if the bottom fly up under the roof (her ability to use). Still, the game turned into slow-mo (permanent unreal slow-motion mode) after self-explosion robot, which destroyed the three-storey building which began to fly down just three of my friends (helped loading a saved game). Other critical bugs have not noticed. Such situations usually do a load save or play with the glitch until the end of the battle - and then to the next battle bug is already lost (the above mentioned loss of ability to walk and automatically reply)

P
Pussy_ZARED 14.12.19

I5 2400 8 gb ram 550 ti 10 win pro, but also happened is that the screen is so pulled that it was impossible to play, but I squeezed the balls and went after the game without a single death having Earned 3 achievements Hmph! Easy!, Still a doddle!! and Let the testers suffer!. Hosted the game in 27 hours but was removed, the game is good, but grabbed me a negative review.

D
Devil of PC game 14.12.19

Ooh, good, no bugs except one when I trainer for infinite health the man povalyatsya it up to the next fight.
PS I Use the trainer, because when vyzhu that protupila somewhere, I don't want to waste time to restart the mission, but just to add a little zdorovyak. ☺

T
Technic82 14.12.19

Vlad Skorokhodov
Severe bugs not noticed. There were a couple times that after the battle the game is switched into research mode, had to restart the save game (the benefit was preserved before each fight) , and such evil bugs as you have not met. Passed on the pirates 1.04 comp today modestly (config in the profile), but everything was going at top speed, only shadows on medium.