3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0nsul 14.12.19 07:09 am

Guide to the Night hunter, after opening all the perks (Dying Light)

Have a level 38 hunter (at the moment), and often meet trained players with full pumping, against which, in principle, I have nothing to oppose. I have tried to develop different tactics, combined punches and spitting in different variations and starting situations, and still understand that the hunter is at the maximum levels of weaker players.
Hour search of a guide in text or video format has not led to anything. Only promo videos from the developers, or newbies video 1-3 level.
I would like to experienced hunters unsubscribed, how do they cope with two people 25-24-25 100% at the same time.

From myself I will write a few tips:
1. Forget about the tip during loading, about waiting the moment to attack and split the survivors spitting. Experienced will not give any chance for stealth attacks, they will not even get close with a full scale endurance (temporary protection does not help further the fight).
2. Big as you attack speed, the more used to the jumps pulling up and circling around the players, the better. Only a flickering above their heads around it will save you a scale endurance long enough to inflict decent damage. Than you faster and rescue, the more chances you have to win the melee.
3. Levite immediately from the battle, if you kill with one blow in any part of the body. No, this is not a cheat. It's a wild imbalance, which I have described will not. Have enough of these morons. Death with one blow will not give you any chance to win.
4. Melee with secondary trained opponent is a good entanglement of the enemy with his fast movements and combos on the run with power punches of approximately 2-3 hitting the ground, running sideways, or back and speed Ataka. Don't let to see you at the moment of impact on the run, this will save you from the survivors jump over your head (by the way, after this jump, if you don't hit the obstacle for the players (this is important!) there are two options, instant power kick that it can be controlled survivors banal jump on the spot or immediate eletania on vines, which is more preferable. Not for a moment stop and collect the maximum speed after the survivors jump over your own people, otherwise it faces immediate death murder on the top.
5. Very good tactic is considered an unexpected blow on the run (less work) and then hymen in the departing enemy. Spitting cling to people, and the camera automatically makes the enemy at the moment of impact on the run. Getting quite frequent.
6. Forget the latest power stroke from the height with the simultaneous spraying spit. With proper speed the game for the hunter you will NEVER accumulate two slap in stock.
7. One flew over the cuckoo's nest (over the heads of the survivors), power strike from the top, not a bad start melee. Looking up, the enemies can not see what is happening around you - you see.
8. Death on shipi spectacular thing, but if you try to do with skilled survivors, you will do it very rarely and often by accident. Do not try to throw on the spikes, try always to be focused on melee and the waiting time spitting.
9. The imposition of melee for the implementation of spit is a good tactic. Even being pumped, spit you're unlikely to get in Celje already on distance of 10 meters. + because of the constant bounces the enemy will not fall into the range of the spit. Churning the legs in any way = the best time to spit.
10. Don't underestimate firearms. After two blows with any weapon, the hunter remains 8% health, this is one bullet from a pistol. Watch out for health.
11. The deuce survivors often cover each other, to sever their connection is very difficult. If you see that they are too close to each other, forming the melee one of them and after the first capitulation on the victim, run away, fly away, hide. Not bad would have to spit. Introducing confusion into the ranks of the enemy, and constantly moving without letting your stamina drop to zero, you split them in two squads, forcing them to stretch. Never engage an enemy in melee, if there, in the line of sight, is experienced survivors, which it covers. The division of the wagon, it is a good obstacle to begin to be pressed one by one.
12. If you see that the enemy is constantly moving away from you by jumping back, in any case, do not blow on the run. Only when the enemy is confused, such a blow should be to the side or rear. After a power stroke and opracowywania enemy, don't run directly at his forehead, disperse to shift and come from the side, this will give a greater chance of being hit.

So far all I remembered. But all this is not enough. Not enough to even overcome one experienced survivors, specializing in killing hunters. Their constant amprage ibadat and spitting, and hitting on the run, and force. Only navstivenia melee with a constant cranium over the head and around the open window for the chances for strikes. All of them less. The more experienced the survivors become, the less chance the hunter and the less of it people play.
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kind_Stone 14.12.19

Shitty balance is done SOLELY for the benefit of players. At any level, a hunter cannot stand opposed to the balance team (of 4) of relevant skills for survivors. Mainly because he is ONE. And no tactics will not help him. Night Hunter - like doll for the beating (as a survivor) and pharmaceutical extracts. And the developers nothing to do with it, probably, not going. (Although, the addition of a second hunter would solve the problem.)

S
SimarglVV 14.12.19

Kind_Stone
If I removed the visibility of the hunter on the minimap that would solve the problem. Good guide, himself a hunter LVL 32 and when it hits the ground try to keep the survivors at a distance and then get two feet in the face. You can also fly at very low level, straight to the target, on the asphalt so you can get close to the enemy with full force.

K
Kind_Stone 14.12.19

SimarglVV
Not on the minimap AND THROUGH WALLS. Hunter is seen when using the view, survivor, wherever he was. To remove the most people the opportunity to see him everywhere and those nasty orange marks (or to do so, for example, to after the illumination of UV lamp appeared). Then it would be the Hunter a fun, and survived a bunch of horror and the challenge. Sense to play four, not bending accidents Hunters together every time.

K
K0nsul 14.12.19

Higher true that power strike does not need to do for survivors, don't come any closer than six meters, the Shockwave will still hurt, but the weapons You do not.
Try 99% of the time to move on the braces, this is the fastest method of travel, speed Your all.

By the way, the multiplayer in this game is called asynchronous is not just. 1vs4, the idea of developers, but rely on the announced hard mod. Either two hunters, or invisibility on the minimap will considerably increase the degree of hardcore.

c
cev196 14.12.19

23 level are increasingly faced with the 3 survivors, two are chasing me and one destroys the nest is very hard to resist would have added a zombie more or jumpers ATO at all that hard to counter them
and for a second hunter or invisibility ATO as long as I am in the Hyde wrote that while we are not hunters and victims(((
and for killing with one blow is an axe or a sledgehammer and receiving death from above.

K
K0nsul 14.12.19

cev196
No dude, it's not an axe, not a sledgehammer, it's unbalanced weapons, which is not worth mentioning.

c
cev196 14.12.19

it is possible he is sad(((waiting for what ever I can in normal hunts ATO right now we are not night hunters and night frags(((
imagine the picture when the two night hunters maximum pumped against 4 players.
the survivors are then BAM, first the hunter will fall from the height of all leaves. second spitting works or does -2 first runs away or distracting the remaining two idyll)))
or when we do not see
the survivors are in suspense because you do not know where we shy away from sounds come out of a corner and then BAM the 3 spit splattered all three of them climb onto the roof and then surprise the hunter was waiting for them and takes off into the crowd of strikers.

I
IndraOotsutsuki 14.12.19

I don't know. Fully pumped, the players are mostly faced with 1 to 3 bedrooms by people of different levels, often they do not even know each other. Have a hunter 22 second level, the game does not cause any problems almost. Against not very skilled guys to covert vysotnykh killings triggered almost without fail, very helpful spitting, absorbing UV light. Someone wrote above that, say if you go up on the roof, you will have no problems. But fuck. Just jump up sharply on the vine, include protection from UV and beaten with a scale on the ground. If you're lucky, you just fall down and either be dead or almost dead. If not, then run and kick on the run. Then guarantee almost complete. If guys or 1 person can play against a hunter and almost do not give chances to kill secretly, that help the spitting, especially sighting and again the impact with the runway. They are not always aware of the intentions and bounce. Helps misdirection. When you're running at the enemy in the sprint, he thinks now you will punch, jump, and you yourself just jump over him, turn around and this time throw a real shot on the run. in practice, 3 of the blow and the enemy is dead. If you are lucky, you can push on the spikes, but it's purely by chance almost always. In General - play against 1-3 players, even strong - it's bearable, no complaints here. Real complexity and imbalance only if ful.the room and the players relate to each other + experienced. For example, just played against two players connected. Both 25-24-24. Was very, very difficult, but very interesting. Acted on tactics, One has a socket the other does not go to the first, throwing missiles everywhere and Shine the UV lamp. While running to the other sockets running on a small distance from each other. For the entire game(15 Minutes) were spitting only 3 times in them, shied away perfectly. Tactics stealth kills too, not the canal, fired immediately. So the tactic was partially open combat. Included UV protection and was shot down on the run of the defender, then instantly attacked the rapid killing of the attacking nest. While he was running toward me, managed to extinguish the victim and then strike on the ground. And finishing moves in melee combat, or blow vanstrum. Worked in half of the cases, and attempts was much. The most important thing is to kill one. Then, not yet reunited, are much more easy victims. If the goal is the same, the tactic elementary. UV protection + spit, extinguishing the lantern from close range. And murder vanshotom. Once they made a mistake and ran alongside. Did the same thing. UV protection, a slap, then a punch and jump. In the end, after a very intense battle I was left with 1 slot, the second was almost destroyed. Most importantly, the maneuverability of the creeper are used very actively. Try to attack in places Where a lot of obstacles, like cars, to make it easier to divide the enemies and break away from the lights. In General, if the game is played 2 on 1 - then the mode is really interesting. 4 vs 1 is already beating, if not only survivors of the Nuba, sometimes.

S
Sokoji 14.12.19

Play with a friend, specializiruetsya on the hunt for the hunters. A successful tactic of spitting it close to fly UV protection to make emphasis in two spits, and immediately proimity air attack, yeah, she's not going to work, but while there is slow-mo spitting explode and one at least will be under the spittle. Or even a rather successful tactic as of patch 1.5 was spamming strike the ground with his fists from the air is difficult to get, checkers extinguishes and go wrong just from a succession of such attacks. However, even in spite of all this, we only lost once to a hunter level 56, however, then won it 10 times more.

U
UsaTaya Remba 14.12.19

No guys there is a huge imbalance and not in favor of night of the hunter. Don't know how on the PC, and on PS4 90% of all players with level legends 250лвл ,Golden arms and the number of things 99-9999999. Similarly raised the level of legend by collecting emergency boxes and transfer to other players and glitch through the stash and shop. Decided I to play as a night hunter and see what he can do.Loved this mode. Set of attacks and movements on the default sparse, but that was enough against players in the initial levels. A little bleed skill tree a couple of times mutated. And began to realize that the harder I become the more experienced players I play slips. Newbies which I kept at Bay in the beginning of the game, where it disappeared, in their place came the experienced players who constantly move from side to side as capoerista and attacking with two legs accompanying debilitating black light, and from this blow does not go away. While they recuperate or spitting racked these guys shred the hive. Killing 4 hive on average I was taking 1-4 of human lives. Interest in the game disappeared. Cons of the hunter - not parry, can not Dodge the blow with two legs, but people can. No quick movements from side to side holding at gunpoint of the player, again people can . At least it added, and then the forces would be equal. Yes by the way removing save me was to throw to the rookies. But I'm not interested to run the monster on the first mutation is Often... the more people against the hunter the more chance to win since there will always be the weakest of whom can kill and take lives team. Strong is trying to protect the weak and to forget about his defense of what I actually achieve. Spitting the suppression of the instinct of human crap , though, and lasts a long time. People get up high and just throw themselves under the feet of ultra-violet rocket shining in the sides of the lantern. Poison cloud takes good life , but only in a confined for a person place. With a bad ping almost not possible to apply air attack udarnoi wave+appeal.

C
CatBlackOps 14.12.19

If you like what I've read, this is not a joke??!! On YouTube, I make videos just see where the night hunter easily kills people. Just captures the vines, if that includes UV flashlight hunter spit UV-overwhelming spit or includes UV protection and then makes the impact with the runway or hitting the ground, off the UV light allows the hunter to miss of a man with vines and kill him.. And there is write that the hunter - a doll for beating ahaha

A
Alisa222 14.12.19

For night hunter, it is impossible to play, I'm at level 22 and when I use all the spitting (which I'm only newbies) but they Dodge it like nothing to do, and UV protection, I become completely useless. The missiles are imbalanced full. When you throw a spit (even when you get them) UV light switch, he throws himself under the rocket and... and everything. And from the spittle that encourages a pack, very easy to Dodge. But most of all cheaters piss me off, this vac-protection does not work. How tired of these people with endless UV lamp and kill the nest with 1 strike... the result: night of the hunter is VERY easy to counter, when the hunter throws the UV switch, just some you throw this UV missile, although you already got a slap. And still the sense of survival of extremely-imbwae, I think the main reason disbalansa, it can be seen on the map and through walls, and it can be seen anywhere. And fast attack could never work due to the fact that at the last second you Shine a flashlight, and then you arrives a couple of punches, and if you still have time to use hitting the ground with UV-switch (it's impossible) That he'll just throw himself under the rocket))))) and will continue shmalyat you with bullets, destroying the floor of HP per shot.

1024 14.12.19

Kind_Stone
totally agree. Don't even need four. For against four of the most it I think. I shook hunter nubas in which the search was the initial city and the first dozen quests. And often they prey on me.

1024 14.12.19

CatBlackOps
well, it is not necessary to estimate the total mass of players for a good cut points. I can tell you the movie with his really epic moments together. And they really fit. From the banal to drop from the roof to a combo of spitting sometimes even took the whole company on a spit of green. But it is the right word. With a running start and spit until he came to it already kamikaze arrives. But this does not mean that I am clever and cool hunter.

1024 14.12.19

CatBlackOps
Yes I do not write about alchemy. which helps me in the case of penetration on the map. Just drink the orange nishtyaki and finally IMBA natural. The cartoon is allows you to win minute or two. In solo against the dummy you're just immune to damage from mobs be it people or zombies of all kinds. Come and smearing shit don't forget. When a question mark. That is naturally invisible to the hunter.

N
Ninja Predators 03.04.22

and not one moron guessed to introduce the game for a night hunter in a regular game (I mean the plot without multi-player)? In Dine Light 2 they came up with a mod that replaces Aiden with a screamer (you can go through the whole game for him). And for fucking 7 years, only I thought about it? And in the pussy, this is all and this forum.