3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OrisLumenis 14.12.19 07:09 am

The spear of the Church (the Covenant, the call as a boss) (Dark Souls 3)

Can someone ask these questions:

1) What is the optimal level and pumping arms for active invasion as a boss in the Covenant on NG and NG+?

2) Call as the boss is considered to be the same formula as regular invading red phantom?

3) If you do grindale can know what kind of chips out there rule different from the usual PVP?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 14.12.19

OrisLumenis wrote:
3) If you do grindale can know what kind of chips out there rule different from the usual PVP?
Atone for the sins of the statue and again to kill a Judge - that's the whole grind. According to another will take so much time that you can get the game ten more times.

T
TimGalimov 14.12.19

on ng+ if you just put the copies of the Church Covenant it is often to call as boss, but the farther in the story are the less

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 14.12.19

OrisLumenis
1) 120-125 level Persian and +10, the pumping arms best option, NG does not matter.
2) the Formula itself is not, the call in the form of a boss automatically.
3) Regular Pvp is better because of the spear of the Church have usually to fight against 3 or even 4 opponents, a dubious pleasure, especially if you're not good at Pvp, grindal spears Church makes no sense.

O
OrisLumenis 14.12.19

Sign a quality Ubisoft
Yes, already tired of PVP and invasions. I want something new to try, purely Persian under the spears of the Church to swing, and how did the mechanics essentially unique.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 14.12.19

OrisLumenis
I've already explained what a game for a spear against spear)