3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Massaraksh 14.12.19 07:10 am

The solution to the problem quest \"Blind\" in Erkannande (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Many have plugging in the quest of killing Mercer - the head of the thieves Guild - when you step into the sanctuary of Incanting character is immobilized after Mercer Karlin that it will not be able to catch him by surprise.
Solution:
0. Prepare and bring at least 3 x potions of invisibility.
1. Save the game in front of the door to the Sanctuary of Incanting.
2. Get out of the game.
3. To start the game again and load the save (not the continue and it to load your save game)
4. DO NOT USE TGM!!!
5. Wear Nightingale armor, gloves, helmet and boots.
6. To say Karlin - wait here
7. Go to the Sanctuary.
8. After plugging and immobilization to open the console by pressing ~, type the command enableplayercontrols and hit Enter. The character gains the ability to move. You can now enable the TGM.
9. Take a bow or magic and shoot at the Mercer. The goal is to get Mercer to run after us.
10. Hiding from the Mercer behind the statue, have a seat in secrecy CTRL-Ohm, drink a potion of invisibility and making sure that he didn't see us go down the stairs and step down on the crumbling ledge.
11. Losing sight of You Mercer needs to come to a Central location in front of the statue and push it for You.
12. If Mercer is not on the site - again, open the console and type command - setstage TG08B 20
13. You may have not a time to repeat steps 9-12.
14. If Mercer pushed it - take in hand the Nightingale blade and kill him. From the corpse, remove ALL the loot (eye of the Falmer can be profitable to sell in the Guild), including we need the skeleton key.
15. Earthquake, floods, etc. - do not care. Go to the head of the statue, stay on the surface of the water and wait until the next earthquake will have the piece of ceiling above the head of the statue - we go there.
All.
11 Comments
Sort by:
1Creator1 14.12.19

Don't see Mercer(

M
MaksRevan 14.12.19

Thank you so much, it worked!!

K
Komar1994 14.12.19

I did not help because I do not see Mercer as well as and 1 comments. solved the problem by skipping this quest.
here's what I did:
booted in a safe Deposit box near the entrance to the sanctuary. Ordered the console command: SetStage tg08b 200 this team is counted quest how passed and given automatically to the following: the Return of the twilight.
then entered the command: player.additem 0003a070 1 and went to do job: the Return of the twilight..
p.s. was looking for 2 days the solution in the Internet.

s
stem33 14.12.19

I helped repak from sneakers(mechanics)
copied sohranki needed and slammed the game by rubbing the entire folder with the settings
set sneaker, threw sohranki and voila quest works.
and incidentally, the graphics became better and the shadows are normal

G
Grand-_-97 14.12.19

Thank you! Huge !!!!

S
ShuherAU 14.12.19

More simply, load the first AutoSave when you entered the ruins and to re-new them, just maybe where the thread did not load the script, me and the 2 times it happened, just don't miss to see Mercer when he sneaks through 1 room and cuts the Falmer

C
CJIEnou096 14.12.19

the people I have when otkryvaesh the console and write the same squares!Can't enter the codes tell me how to do it!

T
The Herald Of Death 14.12.19

What for tgm and so I killed him. 2 times shouted with fire and sword 1 times in the head and not Mercer.
I was such garbage that karliah began to attack brighella(or one like it) and when I killed Mercer they calmed down))

T
The Herald Of Death 14.12.19

Don't see Mercer(
Did not see as it is invisible use(or bottle seyl) well you give a pancake to burn it simple. on the way to these ruins you can find scrolls of detect creatures or if you have a screaming Whisper aura yuzayte him and FSE kick him, he immediately splice red glow)
any bratusek and pronajimani not ponadobitsa

S
Sergey Shatalov 14.12.19

Komar1994
Thank you

M
MEChENY 14.12.19

Thank you very much