3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Lyapin 14.12.19 07:10 am

No voice acting (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

in the dialogues there is no voice acting,help to solve the problem
15 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 14.12.19

Ilya Lyapin
The game you have a license,or a pirate version? If a license,check the game files.Maybe not all loaded.

I
Ilya Lyapin 14.12.19

LexxProAktiv

L
LexxProAktiv 14.12.19

Ilya Lyapin
the snapshot clearly shows that the game left.Then one option-Download another Repack.

I
Ilya Lyapin 14.12.19

LexxProAktiv
3 Repack downloaded,one and the same

L
LexxProAktiv 14.12.19

Ilya Lyapin
Then you should go to the license? Especially games from the project are not as expensive.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.12.19

Ilya Lyapin

IN GOG

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.12.19

Bupycop
I have this game for the first time the pass came from, when I was not.Bought the pirates.It cost more in 2011 than this license – 200R).

I
Ilya Lyapin 14.12.19

[Denis]
so it is necessary at least to salonit 250R

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.12.19

Ilya Lyapin
I have pirates that never happened.The sound in this game?Stop!But why 250?Regassa to GOG and buy there.Map can be bound and can be removed.

J
Juwargane 14.12.19

very strange repak in which no voice
I played in the gathering Fantasy Edison from mehanikov,all present,and th is the direct mouneimne a very leftist.
Take another Repack

E
Ely Maze 14.12.19

Ilya Lyapin
LexxProAktiv
[Denis]
Denis Alexandrovich
it will be possible and the incentive to buy soon according to the news on the PG that the Next Steam sale will start in early February

the game can be bought for 60-70 rubles (do not remember exactly bought a year ago)

z
znayka 14.12.19

in the sound settings again, select Russian language, even if it is already selected

L
LexxProAktiv 14.12.19

Ely Maze
I have long been the entire trilogy of the incentive is purchased)

I
Ilya Lyapin 14.12.19

I bought part 2,simple 3 part on the PC and bought on the PS4

D
DM-diesel 07.02.22

Respect to all olds! passed The Witcher 3 and got excited to find out what happened before .... And I ran into a problem that is indicated in the topic of the post. I reinstalled it again, but during the installation I chose both localizations and English and Russian. Everything worked!