3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DRU60NM2STER 14.12.19 07:10 am

How to enchant an object multiple times? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In an Internet searched, but nothing found.Is it possible to put the console on the subject of more than 2 enchantments? Want to do some heavy duty shit, but don't know how.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniil Volhin 14.12.19

Up to 10 slots for enchantment:http://modgames. net/load/tes_v_skyrim /chiterskie_predmety_prochee/1/278-1-0-13640.In the link take out the spaces.

D
DirtyLol 14.12.19

editor in help. more than 2 is impossible.

F
Funt_1977 14.12.19

Daniel Volkhin right ...
Myself use this mod.

And so, the Creation Kit allows you to bust ANY
DRU60NM2STER wrote:
heavy duty garbage

u
uram 14.12.19

download the appropriate mod

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 14.12.19

to inject the appropriate perk to double enchant

F
Funt_1977 14.12.19

Vladislav Vedmedi
The author of the forum and writes that more than two enchantments can't ... He more you want, and the mod More Slots for Enchanting from slducky allows you to overlay 4, 5, 7, 8 and for special lovers heavy duty, there are 10 enchanting ...

Weapons with ten enchantments, makes any enemy for a couple or even one shot ... Especially good magicians, which in the enchantment at least three items, magic can be replenished faster than consumed, this means that its level is not going to change in the negative.

t
triton5688 14.12.19

hmm me 2 long enough can kill but it's better when in pain and when you kill you feel happiness fun enjoyment fun ))

C
Costa772 14.12.19

Install through the console God mode and problem with the search functions most people will be exhausted.

R
Rustam Kolesnikoviu 14.12.19

Guys off topic spread around the Internet on January 27 will Beto tested SkyMP all the details in the VC group(SkyMP)