3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n_vampire_m 14.12.19 07:10 am

Error \"ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

GTA 5 crashes when you press pause or when saving (sleep), does anyone have this problem? And how can it be solved, who knows?
Litsuha.Here is screen with error.
177 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cobblepot 14.12.19

n_vampire_m
Braz, exactly the same error. For example, play for 15 minutes and leaves this error. Th XS to do

n
n_vampire_m 14.12.19

Abathur
a Windows what and Drava are for GTA set?

C
Cobblepot 14.12.19

n_vampire_m
8.1 x64, fire wood put new it AMD have gotten this error. Decided to roll back and still knocks. Currently reading zabugrom exactly the same problem. XS how to solve

n
n_vampire_m 14.12.19

okay,right now I'm trying method one.Maybe you can help.

C
Cobblepot 14.12.19

n_vampire_m
Let's write then

n
n_vampire_m 14.12.19

Abathur
did not help me

G
Greyson Moretz 14.12.19

AP
the exact same trouble
method above did not help

even where it was advised to install the Windows SDK package
but also not pomoglo

G
Gigas001 14.12.19

bump the question
also, I read that there are crashes when the game first person, I noticed that too

K
Kolin5451 14.12.19

The same problem

Maybe Windows 10 or 8 to install?

n
nibler99 14.12.19

remove or relocate the Rockstar from documents I start.

A
Ashen Rover 14.12.19

Write to support, I have a query window with some horseradish is not active.

D
Destroyer_26 14.12.19

The same problem.The truth is sometimes just hangs without any error.Have any thoughts?

p
postal837 14.12.19

I got when loading into the game world gave an error. Solved a problem so: in the options put 10 deretic, he walks normally, then during the game have put 11, adopted changes, the game has perazella and all the rules, play on.

a
ama22rus 14.12.19

Error ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT (and there characters some) from when you start gtaV (((
Anyone have any thoughts solutions for this error???
Fire wood updated, direct updated, video NVIDIA GTX 550 TI, what's the problem ???

a
ama22rus 14.12.19

Game from Rockstar Games, perezalil will try, I will unsubscribe what Yes as!!!

J
JinMaxis 14.12.19

Had the same error(specify in the box still a lot of characters were), solved it by rebooting the PC.

C
Cobblepot 14.12.19

Mr.Snecer
which method, with HH?

G
Gigas001 14.12.19

Tried lowering graphics settings, specifically, the lower the quality of shadows, reflections and water. Was able to play about an hour and a half, however, after restarting the game the problem occurred again after about 5-10 minutes of play. Card is not overheated, watched her as with GPU-Z.

a
altaydron 14.12.19

This error related to the NVidia graphics cards, but unlike the other errors where it is necessary to make some manipulations with the disable and enable NVidia, this is treated somewhat differently. Follow these steps: browse to and upload to your computer the tool NVidia Inspector (for example, here. http://nvworld.ru/utilities/inspector/ ); Open the program before the launch of GTA 5; scroll down to Find the button "Show Overclocking", click on it and confirm that you understand the risks (we are told that if the wrong settings the whole system may be unstable); Look for lines with the names of the Base Clock Offset and Memory Clock Offset, underneath click on "-20"; Below agree with the changes, click on Apply Clocks & Voltage, however, we recommend not to close the tool and just roll it. If the system is really going weird, you can quickly restore the default settings; Now start GTA 5 and start the game. This method really works and tested by several foreign players. If you want to return to the default settings, then open the app and click Apply Defaults. Settings back, and you will be able to change them on the necessary for a comfortable game only when you decide to run GTA 5.
Not tried it myself!

S
Sanya Gorlanov 14.12.19

helped easy removal d3dcsx_46.dll and d3dcompiler_46.dll play it safe, just copy them in what may be place, and only after that remove)