3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 14.12.19 07:12 am

The chronology of the series (Divinity: Original Sin)

If I understand correctly it is hnologie first is DOS 1, Then Divine divinity, Beyond Divinity and in DOS 2 the events unfolding after 1000 years after DOS 1 tobish after the listed parts ? And where is shoved Divinity 2 Ego Draconis and Divinity 2 Flames of Vengeance ? But since I have all the games in the series still have not mastered, interested in which of the parts is desired to pass before DOS 1 and DOS 2 ? Divine divinity I have already passed and the game went to cheer on this want to learn more about Laura, it is not possible to pass references and not just confused. Thank you
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 14.12.19

Divinity 2 definitely go for surprisingly even if you now play a pleasant toy. Lots of humor and Easter eggs but in moderation, in DOS they have gone too far. Then you will understand who is Zigzag and Sandalal and don't forget to ask to sing a song about the mysterious Slavic soul.

K
Krrrva 14.12.19

Rolemanser
Beyond Divinity ?

d
drag - fire 14.12.19

There is a good article about the chronology: https://kanobu.ru/articles/hronologiya-serii-divinity-370943/

R
Rolemanser 14.12.19

Crra
Here on the fan, more like a bagel, but the play is.

K
Krrrva 14.12.19

drag - fire
Still more confusing than I thought ) but the chronology is now clear

D
Deadeye181 14.12.19

Still have divinity: dragon commander, and it is in chronological order, the first is, plus this closely resonates with divinity 2 and it DLS

V
VоЛъ4ок 09.05.21

So which part to start and which part to finish, exactly according to the chronology of events?