3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vityay kek 14.12.19 07:12 am

a typical problem with the console (Dragon Age 2)

can not run the console prompt where I cryogel. the fact that the console is invisible very aware of the case, (changed the file KeyBinding. created an application shortcut with the"bin_ship)
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vityay kek 14.12.19

S
Strymer Live 14.12.19

Vital cake
Try the game language change

V
Vityay kek 14.12.19

Strymer Live
changed, the fact that the first console was working, then after a while she'd say no, yesterday the game 5 times reinstalled and tried to activate it

S
SailingeR 14.12.19

Try language the default input supply English (right-click on the language next to the clock – options – General tab, the input language by default to change to English) start the game and check the console or try instead of the word put the tilda "`" without the quotes

V
Vityay kek 14.12.19

SailingeR
can copy the contents of your KeyBinding file here?

V
Vityay kek 14.12.19

SailingeR
didn't work

L
LeopoldoMendoza 14.12.19

The console is in my opinion visible you can do a mod like this is.
If the instructions to do everything the console appears, check all the steps.

G
Genka86 14.12.19

Vital cake
try to gash the console to another key, such as Z

V
Vityay kek 14.12.19

thank you all for trying to help, the solution to this problem for the game version 1.04 I found in comments on another site

V
Vityay kek 14.12.19

One turns to open the console in version 1.04 listed here ways, there is another option - edit the file \Dragon Age II\Data\DragonAge2Launcher.xml

V
Vityay kek 14.12.19

V
Vityay kek 14.12.19

change the blue line as shown in the screenshot(who can't hold down ctrl and roll the mouse wheel)
Save the file
Change the"KeyBindings.ini key to bring up the console to figure.
Start the game from Launcher!

V
Vityay kek 14.12.19

I would recommend to assign the digit 0

l
lameonor 14.12.19

did not help,also version 1.04 did everything according to the steps from different sites,meaning one but no console appears,I'll try the mod on it.

l
lameonor 14.12.19

the console works,but it is not visible,downloaded mod to make it visible,but it is still not clear.