3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aldog291 14.09.19 08:38 pm

Black stripes (The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan)

Maybe there are craftsmen who will be able to defeat the black bars on top and bottom of the screen, similar to Beyond: Two Souls.
Spoils completely the effect of immersion, for Telecom it is not so critical, but for most monitors consider to be fatal.
Feeling as if fell back to many years ago, to 19 inches, HD ))
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
aldog291 14.09.19

D
Denv3r 35 14.09.19

Poidee so designed by the developers, and even if the craftsmen will cook up some wide fix, the picture is likely to be stretched

D
D3m0nofwar 14.09.19

Nothing like on the website wsgf often zahazhivali downloaded the fixes or he edited the executable in the manual to remove the black bars for your monitor (21:9). So far, no hits about this game... But MB craftsmen will soon roll out a fix

a
aldog291 14.09.19

Denv3r 35
In Blende was your trip after the fix, everything has become large, slightly stretched and it shows only the font in menuha, the game itself is not stretched at all, the sight was more just in those places where bands were doing the limit, even at 24 inches all majors, 27 do not say anything
The feeling that this game actually wasn't complete, if it took place at all!!!

j
jituran 14.09.19

aldog291 wrote:
Spoils completely the effect of immersion, maybe for a TV set is not so critical
They are on the telly much enraged.
Moreover, none of the film do not normally see
so now even before the games got.

N
NoN141 14.09.19

jituran
Reveal a secret,KMPLAYER player for kintz, can remove these black bars in movies), Ctrl+Num8.
But yeah, in the games overall...

j
jituran 14.09.19

NoN141
I just Pot the player to change the aspect ratio to 16:9,
though the image is stretched, but still enjoyable.

S
Sioux123 14.09.19

If I understand correctly, these strips only on PC monitors. How about Curling on TV with 16:9??? Or the same canoe?

699v 14.09.19

There is no problem in connecting a PC to the TV, but then as there are black stripes.
Despite the huge screen, these bands still am enraged and this is for several reasons.
1 - I bought a TV of this size to look at the image exactly this size.
2 - catch the eye because of what the dip worse
Don't understand what the problem is to put the option to choose from ?
In the movie way more annoying these strips, at the computer, usually you sit a few meters, but a movie or playing on the console more often in the distance - these strips reduce the size of the screen from which falls of more comfortable viewing.

Don't know what UE..us put these bands and why - I think without them, just better all

a
aldog291 14.09.19

699v
Now zaminusuyut, nobody likes the truth, but the strip kind of optimization for consoles.
There are no 1080p, or Zepa, the console power starts to miss for some projects if only to be able to good optimization, and if the hand curves, to lower the resolution and screw the band calling it a feature, like all the TVs in 21:9 !
The band is already on consoles, and if they will be removed for PC boyars, will begin srach and holivar that they say insulted-offended. So all enthusiasts and craftsmen, buyout at console strip has been removed.