3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
komapuk001 14.12.19 07:22 am

The game became very slow because of the error

Preface: I wrote in the other topic made for one game(because I thought that it is only this game lag), but now realized that all serious.
Hello! So, how it all began: I wanted to play KCD in the evening, General PC lag, I spat and went to sleep. The next morning when attempts entering the game crashes error: User *NAME* has no active profile. In General, I quickly found the solution, had to delete the folder with sohranili(by creating a copy of them) to log into the game, will appear the same folder, and pour the saved the saves there. I did everything, thought all the rules, figure out there, when entering the error is not eliminated, but the download was longer than usual, the sound stayed in my fps was 20, and in game 1-5. After that I reinstalled the game, tried it with another user, Windows, deleted all the folders. Nothing helped. One time I tried to go to her, and normally it is loaded as before. I was delighted, but the next day again had this problem. I decided to protest other games and they were also stutters and freezes. Cleaned the computer several times by different prog. Game very began shipping memory and disk(the CPU all the rules), for example, fucking minecraft has come to occupy 80% of the memory. Hardly anyone I came across, but if that's the harki(I know, they are shit):
The CPU(hybrid): AMD A10-7870K Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G 4.10 GHz
GPU(integrated in CPU): AMD Radeon R7 Graphics
GPU memory: 512 MB.
Hard drive: TOSHIBA DT01ACA100(607 GB free)
RAM: 8 GB(3 and a half fluent)
Motherboard: ASRock FM2A68M-DG3+
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 14.12.19

komapuk001
komapuk001 wrote:
RAM: 8 GB(3 and a half fluent)
Running Windows should be occupied by a maximum of 2 - 3 GB free, respectively, of the order of 5-6 GB. Dig, RAM is sorely lacking.
Look in task Manager that it eats up the RAM, alternately suspicious processes close. If you have dealt with uTorrent, then you need to pay attention to the above version 1.8.2 do not work well, eating up RAM.
Play KCD on this PC, it's powerful.
In General, scrub the RAM.

k
komapuk001 14.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks, but loading the memory only games. The rest is background processes which take 0.1-1%. And play KSD on this PC is powerful, it is thought that good or bad?

L
Luka_gg 14.12.19

komapuk001
Duck 3,5 freely during the game? Then everything changes.
komapuk001 wrote:
mean that it bad or good?
Very weak PC, and I understand You play on the integrated GPU. It is quite demanding on the system. Will throw this game in windowed mode to reduce the resolution. In what resolution play?
If the monitor indicators, it is enough to see a download of the integrated graphics. And I did not understand from the question, ie before everything was normal, if you take other games? Ie, are You so sure that Kingdom Come: Deliverance needs to go? For this game I highly doubt it.

k
komapuk001 14.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Kingdom Come Deliverance was normal, fps was under 30 but with some masochistic tricks tipo config for low PC. Resolution 600 x 400.

k
komapuk001 14.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Even when I downloaded it without config the fps was 20