3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely Maze 14.12.19 07:22 am

does the multiplayer at the moment? (Batman: Arkham Origins)

I ran across all sorts of old threads that the server was disconnected but there someone said that disabled and who said that they work

is it possible to play multiplayer in 2019 in order to knock out the achievements?
28 Comments
Sort by:
E
E-467619 14.12.19

Also interested in this issue. Is there any point in buying and if it works multiplayer?

T
TheHouse 14.12.19

You have what, Google broken? Servers disconnected on 4 December 2016. The point in buying there, single fit and DLS about frieze is excellent. But the multiplayer does not work

R
RestlessDreams91 14.12.19

Go to the steam community for the game Arkham Origins - discussion. Servim themes for the multiplayer.
For example, the theme:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/209000/discussions/0/1743357605561365937/
Draw conclusions.
Nothing complicated after all, and time spent of about 5 minutes.

E
Ely Maze 14.12.19

TheHouse
RestlessDreams91
Well, okay even though I had already bought it but will not be superfluous anyway 150 spent on the key

R
RestlessDreams91 14.12.19

Ely Maze
The problem lies elsewhere. Multiplayer achievements to get is unrealistic.

E
Ely Maze 14.12.19

RestlessDreams91
Well, I will try to make a mod to get all the costumes from the cartoon in a normal game

Just there are costumes from the city and iment Batman of the future I don't know why but I like it looks because in my childhood I watched a cartoon where there was this costume

E
E-467619 14.12.19

kot942011
And how, if not secret?

T
TheHouse 14.12.19

E-467619
Just be careful with that thing! A few rules:
1. You need to play the game 10-20 hours (depends on the game and the number of shared achievements, and which will add)
2. Steam should be open and the game in which you will add in a bundle must be closed and all games associated with the stim
3. Add achivok of not more than 2 - 3 games a day and not haphazardly, but systematically
Otherwise:
1. If the Steam smells not right, get banner they say you're a con
2. If you play the game at least 2 - 3 hours but nakliyati yourself all the achievements. You get a ban.
PS. there is a useful feature for those who really nerd - Reset Achievements that would juggle the extra time you preprohormone what you're good....

E
Ely Maze 14.12.19

TheHouse
RestlessDreams91
I have a question associated with just one suit that is able to obtain a

costume

One Million Batman

Production method:
Register on the official website of the game and log in to the system directly WBID in the game (in multiplayer).

now is also the access is closed or yet to open it with?

T
TheHouse 14.12.19

Ely Maze
Alas, Yes, this costume is no longer available

S
SPR1GGAN 14.12.19

Ely Maze
with this crap easier for pirates to download with all the costumes

E
Ely Maze 14.12.19

SPR1GGAN
I pirates did not trust after downloaded the game yaiba ninja gaiden and I lost Windows

S
SPR1GGAN 14.12.19

Ely Maze
on a normal torrent with live comments it just POPs

E
Ely Maze 14.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Oh well, I still wanted to buy the whole series of batman arkham I go

j
jokermayers19 14.12.19

TheHouse
And I have all the Costumes there are even Exclusive.
Ely Maze
Wouldn't it be easier to take on and see for yourself?

E
Ely Maze 14.12.19

jokermayers19
with my Internet I will download the game day and even more often changes speed

and now you can get this costume which I have described above?

I just want to unlock all the suits that there is even a season pass to purchase a good that the key is the same as the game

M
Metalist1925 14.12.19

Ely Maze
similarly, by the way) but not the wind flew, and established how much.. I had to kill Windu. Downloaded and verified

j
jokermayers19 14.12.19

Ely Maze
I think you 2 will rock?

usually,I write the login password got.
I have 3 when Sonya was there all the skins available,and he led the username and password of the WB and gave at once on a PC, well, it was such that buggy,but then stop.

E
Ely Maze 14.12.19

jokermayers19
I live in the countryside so the Internet speed is different max is 200-300KB

T
TheHouse 14.12.19

kot942011
The system is automatic, users a huge number, she could not even get to you. Such things are not immediately