3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anomel Suna 14.12.19 07:23 am

Secret or mystery who's in the Animus? (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

So I decided to play(download Rutora) new Assassin. But I'm interested in one question...who in the present time is in the Animus?

1 - 3 pieces we played for Desmond. 4 and Rogue, we had Abstergo analysts. And who controls(what controls it?) Arno?
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
AgressorAntony 14.12.19

Den Good A dedicated) or another victim of abstergo, whose identity we are not important according to yubisoft.

I
Ilaya 14.12.19

All in all honor lay Desmond except Rogue and Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry and liberation now lies Desmond

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 14.12.19

Eli
Since the 4th part in the animus is far not Desmond.

t
timati123321e 14.12.19

Eli
You down? Desmond died in 3 parts, and now his body was taken away, + Desmond could not calmly through the building of abstergo to go in 3 parts.

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 14.12.19

timati123321e
4 went through the building and 3 went in the cave

v
vitalik2187836 14.12.19

It is not clear who is there for us in the present, but talking to him is the girlfriend of our beloved Rebecca and Sean. Once I played in coop mission (can't remember what), so she said, saying that, Rebecca decided you old scanned images the complexity of the task well, or something like this. But what she said about Rebecca, I remember exactly.

-
-SlashuuR- 14.12.19

What prevents the developers to do at the present time a new main character, and not someone knows the first person.

S
Stinger_Max 14.12.19

Yes, there are also all clear. Supposedly the person who is in the animus is you. Well, supposedly full simulation.

R
Richards 14.12.19

hero's a player here and would guess to sit.

i
iliyasuperman 14.12.19

sitting in the animus of the person from black flag to carefully watch the trailers :)
(this 100%)

P
Prosto Max 14.12.19

no black flag is another BP France and Arno is not the ancestor of Desmond it is not associated with black flag

A
AlexMebel 14.12.19

vitalik2187836
About Rebecca there and there was no word... Bishop is Rebecca.

A
AlanuccioDeSemia 14.12.19

In my opinion this issue they left in the following parts, and then when they show them, we said Waaaaw... can not be... etc etc I will be some sort of a mysterious relative of Desmond, like his sister, mother or even steeper (father for example). By the way what I do not understand why in 3 parts the father is not laid down in the animus? Dezmond said this was his ancestor too.

A

-S-R-
Story! They left it open to question, then to surprise.

A

And do think that soon (next parts) will be Juno. And she will tear all sorts of truth and influence all

I
Ilya Pashkov321 14.12.19

maybe in 4 parts we play a clone of Desmond, because in 1 we did not show his face in the 2nd when the mission
hack the animus colleagues that we get the document about the death of Desmond and we type the Director will tell you it is better not to watch but you can if you want,3 of us in the beginning, the coach said that we play for sample 17 (Desmond and was the object 17) and what the document States about the death of Desmond

M
MAGISHHH 14.12.19

I think in 4 parts, shown as dezmonta opened pathologists , with the purpose to study )) after this, it is unlikely to survive )) or am I confusing something ?)

A
AltairIbnLuhat 14.12.19

Yes at the end 3 of the Desmond releases Juno dies, his find abstergo and take his DNA,( everything it says). As it has been the object 17 of his DNA is created (so to say) clone the sample 17. To continue the chronology and get to the truth. Only one I do not understand the Apple was miles it turns out the Templars found it without the Apple, because it was not specified any where . Where his father and why Rebecca and Shaun are working in abstergo. What's going on ???