3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreadnought. 14.12.19 07:24 am

FAQ for Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. (Sacred 2: Fallen Angel)

FAQ on Sacred'2: Fallen Angel.
If you encounter problems when installing do as written here
http://www.akella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=613340&postcount=260
Video page for download: http://www.nvidia.ru/object/games_Sacred2_ru.html

The SECOND option:

1). ver. 2.02 U94; 2.12
Page for downloading: http://update.sacred2.com/dl_ru.html
File name: Sacred2-RU-2_12_0_0.exe
File size: 457 MB

2). ver. U94 2.12; 2.31
The list of changes the patch 2.31
Official page for download: http://update.sacred2.com/dl_ru.html
File name: Sacred2-RU-2_31_0_0.exe
File size: 613 MB

3). ver. U94 2.31; 2.34
List of changes in patch 2.34
Page for downloading: http://update.sacred2.com/dl_ru.html
File name: Sacred2-RU-2_31_0_0-2_34_0_0.exe
Weight file: 253 MB

4). Bugfix localization patch 2.34 But does it need to be put in light of the release of patch 2.40 - bolshoooy question! I personally have not tested.
Information: After installing the latest patch from Ascaron in the Russian version of Sacred 2 has the following problem: in the descriptions of the effects of the decreasing values, percentage decrease shows the importance of 0,01. Automatically this problem will be fixed in the next patch which will be released after the New year, and while it is possible to fix it manually by downloading this file. Copy the unzipped file in the directory locale\en_us folder of the game.
Page for downloading: http://ru.akella.com/Game.aspx?id=1889&mode=patches. Direct link for download file: http://ru.akella.com/Files/Games/188...hes/global.rar
File name: global.rar
File size: 1.73 MB

5). ver. 2.34 U94; 2.40 - the so-called SMALL 2.34->2.40 patch
Page for downloading: http://www.nvidia.ru/object/games_Sacred2_ru.html
File name: Sacred2-RU-2_34_0_0-2_40_0_0.exe
File size: 206Мб stated, 187Мб in reality
After installing the patches, it is recommended to restart the computer.
Information on activation/deactivation of the game is contained on the 6th page of the game manual ( file Manual.the pdf is on the game disc and the directory where you installed the game Nordiska:\...\Sacred2\locale\en_us\Manual.pdf) and also here: http://unlock.sacred2.com/

Even if you have licensed the game, your character can swear that it is not activated. This rare error conflict with software emulators (Alcohol, for example). Such programs will have to be removed.

Instrument for REVOCATION of the LICENSE (deactivation) without deleting the game.
File name: revokes2.zip
Weight archive: 5,18 MB
Download: http://download.securom.com/support/...2/revokes2.zip
After the release of the latest patch 2.11.2 many users complained of appeared, the game crashes and stutters in this regard was published utility that allows you to clean your system of temporary files created during the installation of Sacred 2 patches. This procedure, according to developers, should solve the problem of crashes after installing the patch. www.sacred.net.ru
Download link: http://www.sacred.net.ru/uploads/sac...red.net.ru.rar
File name: Sacred2CleanerUtility_www.sacred.net.ru.rar
Weight: 23,4 KB

Attention! In the future, to search for relevant updates, run the file Sacred2Updater.exe that is in the root directory of the installed game.
This file determines the version of the game, also it is the fastest method will be updated to the latest version.

Ageia PhysX

Owners of nVidia graphics cards if you experience problems with the library PhysXLoader.dll download NVIDIA PhysX 9.09.0203 nVidia.

http://www.nvidiaru/object/physx_9.09.0203_whql_ru.html
Note: before installing patches, save your old file ListFontGroups.xml from installed folder *:\*\locale\en_us, which uses the default fonts AntqSSK.and ttf Carolingia.ttf to painlessly roll back the change this file, if You do not like it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Frequently asked questions
1. I bought the collector's edition of the game and heard that I can use the demon, bringing my chest at any convenient time for me?
Yes, indeed so, to the collector's edition attached two codes, not one as in a normal Jewel version. One of these codes for online activation of games of the form XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, and the second to activate the devil - porter of the chest. But, unfortunately, this option is available only on the official Ascaron Closed Net server.

2. I pump up to 13 (or 14) level and receive 1 experience for all the enemies and are unable to pump further, what's the matter? Or how to activate the game?
You have not activated the game via the Internet or on the website unlock.sacred2.com You just faced a restriction imposed specifically against the pirates - you will not be able to pump further until you buy the game. Or search for and download a crack, then in General better not to do...

3. I hate to play with such a camera as to change the angle?
You can change the position of the camera with buttons W, A, S, D or by clicking the center mouse button. Also, in the game settings you can choose one of the available camera modes. There is no other way :(

4. I'm trying to install the game on 3 computers and then, but not, what's the matter? Or how to deactivate the game?
Alas, the copy protection is provided so that you can legally install a game on 2 different computer to install the game on another computer, you need to remove copy (to deactivate (via the Internet) in the process of the battery) of the game on the previous computer.

5. The game doesn't run, crashes after loading, what could be wrong?
One possible reason can be incorrect work with the built in sound card (e.g. Realtek), try to disable it.

6. During the game start fall out of the texture, up to full black. What to do?
Remove the package of the elite textures - at the moment it has some compatibility issues with the current version of the game. If not, or the package is installed, test the temperature of your video card and driver version.

7. When you install the game a window POPs up the Install Shield text: File instmsi30.EXE not found. What does it mean?
You must reinstall Windows Installer (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=893803). In some cases it is necessary to delete contents of a folder C:\Program FilesCommon Files\InstallShield\Driver. It is advisable to make a copy of the files to delete.

8. I can't install the game I get an error: "Error table definition: MsiDigitalCertificate. What to do?
1. To download the fix . 2. To do just in case backup file ISWiBuild.dll (default is here: C:\Program FilesInstallShield) 3. To extract files from the archive to the root folder of InstallShield 2009 (default C:\Program Files\InstallShield\2009\System). 4. Reboot.

9. When you start the game crashes with error: “APPCRASH”. What to do?
Fully discharge, and in rare cases to remove virus.

10. Sometimes disappear the sound of footsteps of the character, sounds, attacks, attacks... all other sounds are. What is the reason?
Bugs with EAX. Disable hardware acceleration in the sound tab via start - run - dxdiag, and the problem should be solved. Also, some players have problems with sound, if some of their equipment has the characteristic of sucking the life, try not to use an item or wait for the patch...

11. The game when you try to start crashes with the error: “An exception has been thrown! Error#:9 Function:Plugin::load Description:Error:DYNLIB_LOAD failed:./Plugin_openal.dll.”. How to fix?
Download The OpenAL Installer for Windows from here (http://connect.creativelabs.com/openal/Downloads/Forms/AllItems.aspx) and install.
or
- download from the Creative website and install the latest driver package and SDK for OpenAL.
If after installing the problem is not corrected, then:
- open in installed package %demodir%\system\plugins.cfg for editing
- find the line Plugin=Plugin_openal and replace it with #Plugin=Plugin_openal
- save the file, start the game
If this does not work, start the game with the flag -skipopenall

12. After exiting the game resets the keyboard settings, which I did. What's the matter?
Update the game to the latest version from the website update.sacred2.com
OR
Go into the scripts folder of the installed game, find the file optionsDefault.txt in looking for this line:
key_bindings = {
binding_forced_attack = Key.LCONTROL
}
And delete them

13. In the game the sound disappeared. What to do?
In the audio settings put Stereo. Should help.

14. The game gives an error
The problem may be in fierville. In order for the game to start, you need to set the permission for file sacred2.exe.
The second option - the problem can be in hardware acceleration of sound. Also need to change the settings.
Or - in firewall that you can disable.

15. Can I play in the licensed version of the game without buying the disk?
Yes. October 13, 2008 at akella-online you will be able to obtain a unique digital key for the official version of the game "Sacred 2: Fallen angel". For fans of the freebies we remind you that by downloading a pirated key, you not only deprive yourself of the pleasure to fully enjoy all the features of the game, but will not be able to use the multiplayer mode, fully disclosing all of its features. Attention! To activate the key can only the users located in these countries: Russian Federation, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Armenia. On the website sale that is the key, not the box with the game.

16. I get an error sacred2.exe-unable to locate component PhysXLoader.dll was not found. etc
You need to uninstall the installed version of AGEIA PhysX and put the new one here(http://www.nvidia.ru/object/physx_8.09.04_whql_ru.html) to Owners of Nvidia is to update the drivers.

17. I downloaded from your(or any other) the saving of the hero, how do I install it into the game?
First, make sure that the archive contains a file hero04.sacred2save (or hero05..06..07 etc.)
Find the folder with save games, which is by default located here:
C:Documents and Settings\IMAPALLOWED\My documents\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2
Make sure that in this folder there is no file with the same name!
Copy the file from the archive into the above folder, and feel free to start the game.

18. Where are stored the save file of the character and the screenshots?
All the save file Sacred 2 are here:
Windows XP:
C:Documents and Settings\IMAPALLOWED\My documents\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2
Vista:
C:\Users\IMAPALLOWED\Saved_Games\Ascaron_Entertainment\Sacred 2
Screenshots:
Windows XP:
C:Documents and Settings\IMAPALLOWED\My documents\My pictures\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2
Vista:
C:\Users\IMAPALLOWED\Pictures\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2\

19. I'm having a problem with the system disk protection SecuROM. What do I do?
Please visit the website unlock.sacred2.com. There you will find a huge amount of information, which will allow you to solve the issue.

20. Patch swears that on the C: drive (system drive) free less than 3GB. What to do?
If the game is not installed on the system drive safely skip this warning and press continue. If the game is installed on the system drive, the place you likely will have to release.

21. Patch (hotfix) is not put - does not find path to the game folder. What to do?
Completely removed the game and the Ageia PhysX driver. Reset for a new game. The installation path is arbitrary. Then patchem If this does not help, you may have to reinstall Windows...

22. Patch (hotfix) is not assigned - during the installation an error occurs while unpacking. What to do?
1. Perhaps a corrupted patch file - the downloaded is incorrect. Try to download the patch without interruptions (1 times) using a proven Manager of racing.
2. Check whether the antivirus blocked some files and have not installed LM you accidentally or intentionally right read only in the game files. And also make sure that modified files are not currently involved in other programs.

23. Patch (hotfix) is not downloaded to the end - stops and not swinging on. What happened?
Often it is a problem jump large files with Internet Explorer. Try to download the patch without interruptions (1 times) using a proven Manager of racing. And also, try to download one of the mirrors (many of them listed on the page jump patches).

24. Can't create an account I am asked to enter CD-KEY the key, but I can't find him?
Usually the key to activate the game (CD-KEY) is under the game disc (sticker on box). Perhaps it could be printed directly on a data carrier. If you are unable to find it, refer this problem to the official game publisher in Russia and CIS countries - Akella: [email protected]

25. Problems with low space on drive C:
The game installer uses a lot of disk space for temporary files (especially when you install the elite textures), and uses this Temp folder, which by default is on drive C (C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Temp).
If the installer complains for the lack of space on the disk, then you need to move this folder to another location. To do this:
1. Open control Panel -> System -> tab Advanced - button environment Variables
2. On the opened tab you have two lists. The top - environment variables for the current user, the lower one for the system as a whole.
3. Here and there there are two variables with the names TMP and TEMP - write the folder path somewhere, where obviously enough space.

26. The sound is, the cursor is visible and the black background.
You (or rather the game) the problem with a sound card. Start the game with the flag -skipopenal.

27. Graphical artifacts like the black square around the ball of fire
Found on ATI Radeon cards.
Is solved by lowering the settings of the detail rendering to value secondary. A side effect of the disappearance of the glowing effect of the armor, not yet resolved (waiting for patch).

28. The game crashes after saying Connecting to local server
In the General case the problem is not solved (waiting for patch). You can try to do the following
Your firewall file sacred2.exe. Simply specify the resolution in your fairville, and the game will start to run.
Or check the audio settings of DirectX (see the next item)

29. The game periodically freezes for 3-5 seconds, stuck sound.
For WinXP (on Vista no sound acceleration).
Go into the options of DirectX to reduce the hardware acceleration of sound to basic (but not turn off completely)
For this perform the following steps:
Start - run - dxdiag - ok
in the opened window go to Sound tab and drag the slider on Basic acceleration, close the window.

30. If the game crashes with errors s2render.dll, s2logic.dll. Or do you have effect screenshot (the picture freezes and the sound remains).
Create, just in case, a backup of the registry.
Go to registry editor and find the following section:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
Select the key PagedPoolSize" and modify its value according to the following table:
Code:
Value(Mb) - hex(h) decimal(d)
192Mb - 30000h - 196608d
256Mb - 40000h - 262144d
320 MB - 50000h - 327680d
384Mb - 60000h - 393216d
You do not need to set the parameter above 400 MB in most cases 256 MB is enough. After you change the setting you must restart the computer.

31. After launch, the menu, don't tap anything it is impossible. Work only Esc and Enter.
This is perhaps due to the curve determine a game input device. To get a gamepad or other device from the usb.

Multiplayer.

1. Problems with the network.
Q. What should I do if the game crashes after saying Connecting to local server?
A. Your firewall is blocking the file sacred2.exe. Simply specify the resolution in your fierwall, and the game will start to run. (by Nanodroid)
Q: What to do if when you try of the game, the game gives an error message about can't connect, or when you try to play on a local network computers can't see each other?
A: to Configure the firewall. The fact is that when a network game in addition to sacred2.exe network connectivity requires a process s2gs.exe (lies in the same folder). He needs to allow access. In Outpost Firewall (and possibly other fierwall too) usually when you run a fullscreen app mode of the ban is unknown activity, so attempts to get out to the network s2gs.exe usually go unnoticed.

2. When you create a network game. diagnosed with network Error 71. Character already
exist.
When creating a character, his default name coincides with the chosen class. You must specify a unique name - for example, not Dryad and MegaSuperDriada. In order to avoid conflicts with the mapping in game character name is better to ask in Latin letters.

3. How can I enter the official server without typing everytime password and login?
1. Create a file optionsCustom.txt in the folder:
In Windows XP: C:Documents and Settings[USERNAME]Local SettingsApplication DataAscaron EntertainmentSacred 2
Or in Vista: C:users[USERNAME]AppDataLocalAscaronEntertainmentsacred 2
2. Add this empty file optionsCustom.txt text:
network.lobby_name = VAGY
network.lobby_password = YOUR_PASSWORD

...and of course crying because of the death and Ascaron' :( the last staff in place of the words left a video...
15 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zer Ael 14.12.19

A lot of italics, small gaps between issues

F
Friev 14.12.19

. I can't install the game I get an error: "Error table definition: MsiDigitalCertificate. What to do?
1. To download the fix . 2. To do just in case backup file ISWiBuild.dll (default is here: C:\Program FilesInstallShield) 3. To extract files from the archive to the root folder of InstallShield 2009 (default C:\Program Files\InstallShield\2009\System). 4. Reboot.

I did not have these folders, but I created them and did Everything as written here! and PhysX latest put even. and still I do not plow anything!!!!! ((((

A
Android 07 14.12.19

Ie the game is not installed? Nothing has created. Delete. Installing the game from disk and passed through AutoRun.exe? And not try to just open the disk and run the installation through Sacred 2.msi? Or if it does not, click on the disk on the file setup.exe right. kN. and select *properties* there *will work* and type compatible with XPSP2 (or SP3). Close. Once again right. kN. and now click *run* down there *admin* ie, try to install in compatibility mode for XPSP2 and as an Administrator run the file setup.exe
PS and these folders seem to no one. Bluff what's wrong with these folders. They are not on XP and on Vista either.

F
Friev 14.12.19

Android 07
setup.exe right. kN. and select *properties* there *will work* and type compatible with XPSP2 (or SP3). Close. Once again right. kN. and now click *run* down there *admin* ie, try to install in compatibility mode for XPSP2 and as an Administrator run the file setup.exe

here I am right now did as it is written and where the game gave an error all successfully passed, that is established, I would hope that all installed and everything will work. By the way I have Vista SP2 and I'm on the forum I read that this error is coming due to the fact that SP2 is,and system requirements for SP1. saw on the forum Accely.

Android 07 SPS you very much that helped

F
Friev 14.12.19

EVERYTHING was installed and all the patches put and played a little bit, but I threw it out after 5 min of the game, just so Rabochy table

F
Friev 14.12.19

damn every 5 minutes throws ((((( what do now. one then the other. all license and such problems

A
Android 07 14.12.19

If this match is key for the regen in the Internet and patched to version 2.43 or 2.34 you may have in the sound settings and graphics. Also possible overheating of the parts (video card, B/N, CPU, memory modules. A possible lack of memory. You can try to add the Virt. memory. I.e. to bring it to max=min= 3069 MB. The fact that the game license does not guarantee a fail-safe. Fit whether iron? Installed Microsoft .NET Framework and DirectX updates (check the file dates by clicking C:\WINDOWS\system32\dxdiag.exe) also check that there are no tails in the Temp folder... If you installed a Casper, it is possible for the game need to turn it off. If you play off, you off. along with in-babe. I don't know whether it had preliminary preparation to install the game. It was necessary to clean a disk from garbage, to do the Defrag, disable the Internet, searching for a virus and all unnecessary program from the system tray. After that install the game. Do you have enough hard disk space? More questions than answers :) in Fact quite often, the users clog up your computer, install all sorts of improvements, accelerators, etc., and then resent.

F
Friev 14.12.19

Comp Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 2.26 GHz, GeForce 9600M GT, 4GB DDR, 320GB HDD - Acer Aspire 5930G
all usovershenstvovanija do not give it. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 worth it. patch 2.43
Is NOD32 v 4.0.314.0.
But I have this game set already 3 times since it came out. Just like on Vista SP2 came out,I game not put.and right now, and put it not be( or now flies). And whether it is possible as thread to roll back SP2 to SP1 ?

A
Android 07 14.12.19

I do not know. I have XP+SP3 and Vista never used. Maybe the problem is in Vista SP2. Sacred actually tests only on a desktop so there are no guarantees.

F
Friev 14.12.19

okay so no luck ). But thank you for the help!

a
angel.1000 14.12.19

forums viewed,problem met,even the solutions seen,but didn't understand anything,please one more time for me personally and podrobnenko like down,without abbreviator those terms as a public human language plizzz,the problem is this: the characters are not prokachivaya 27 level,the copy is obviously pirated,I warn you once to buy litsenzionku nowhere and not be able to download inet oooochen slow??????HEEEELP!!!!!!

L
Ler4ik-Per4ik 14.12.19

When you start the game give me an error:

sacred2.exe - an error is detected. Application will be closed. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If the work is not finished, the working data can be lost.
For more information about the error, click here"

What to do. Nitsche not, help who-thread)))

v
vovann1998 14.12.19

I have this error launch the game and I have a Persian refused to go to th(write in PM)

F
Freekat 14.12.19

Tried with a friend to create a local network and play together from different computers. The LAN for some reason failed to create, but now when you log into a single game doesn't display the main task (and I have these tasks performed by not looking, not reading, and don't remember what my job). This is the orange circle on the map and the arrow where to go either....Help, maybe someone knows

g
gameoverguys 14.12.19

Friends you live ? if Yes then answer what . I have a problem I do not know how to solve. is on the computer sacred 2 gold edicinal . played dressed norms. and then had to reinstall Windu. it happened to me. now sacred though and runs but with errors ( menu without a sound and without team names ) is not a new game nor load a game. don't know what to do. if you reset the game completely. you will lose the saves. what to do ? how to solve this problem ? I have Windows 10kA worth but it was fine before the reinstall then, too, 10 ka stood.