3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yahakidd 14.09.19 08:38 pm

Drop with HF 2018 (Diablo 2)

Played about 5 years ago and a month ago returned. Before, and now I heard that wig we have Gul+Mal (as I understand it for a wig, we take 7 hf quests), but also heard that drop cut.
Smashed 66 hf on Hella and have the following statistics:
Hel
Ko
Lum
Ko
Io
Um
Ko
Mal
Ist
Ko
Fal
Hel
Gul
Pul
Pul
Fal
Io
Lem
Lum
Hel
Pul
Io
Lum
Ko
Hel
Ist
Lum
Ist
Lem
Um
Lem
Fal
Gul
Hel
Um
Ist
Mal
Gul
Lem
Lem
Lum
Lem
Lem
Um
Mal
Io
Hel
Um
Ko
Lum
Um
Hel
Hel
Io
Lum
Fal
Mal
Lum
Fal
Ko
Ko
Fal
Lum
Pul
Hel
Fal

Like no extra calculations, no Drone+small with wig does not work. Is this normal ? or the sample is small ?
112 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 14.09.19

Bring more. Lo+ in each of the last 6x7.

k
kewelldkny 14.09.19

With wig Lo should get
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/lo_s_parika-958205/

Z
Zitbastard 14.09.19

Another fortress got Runci barigo Freemasons)

T
Thraex pig 14.09.19

Yahakidd
There are worse)

K
Klassewer 14.09.19

Thraex pig wrote:
There are worse)
+ + + as the 1.5 hum removed!
PS 36 true.

N
N.Guy 14.09.19

Here's more sampling, there's still 500 iterations in stock. All turns out)

[
[_JENKA_] 14.09.19

Yahakidd
play without wigs SFC !

Y
Yahakidd 14.09.19

[_JENKA_]
I would be all FOR it if the wigs but since I do not have much thrill to drive, but since that opportunity for runes there (and other comparable in their rate of getting there) and others use it (Yes, not all agree), I'll have the opportunity to use too, especially because I came back to D2 a month ago to sell something from armor is very problematic (well, not counting all Griffonov I never fell or top RAR rings).
You can of course hammer run to spoil with Wizardsike and a month to gather at English, but if you have the opportunity to Vex in one day - why should I refuse it ?

N
N.Guy 14.09.19

Yahakidd
In 2 hours :) Where else in the 2 hours to farm vex stable? Why give that up? I do not understand. Wigs are also not snap to drive, just farm movie nothing complicated, stupidly kicking the tutu on 7-8 ppl. Just the obvious profit for each of the methods.

A
AGROterrorist 14.09.19

also do not understand those who criticize wigs, it's not as easy as it seems. He was leading wigs 30 Lo, only then started to play really, really.

t
tfbh 14.09.19

Yes, modders and administration (irky )vse like, we will complain about the drop etc response to beat this at the expense of drop gameplay is long farm sell say trade drop dumb dumb what to trade says wigs VOD I told him even wigs sense led NEMA runes are not falling in response, I beat drop will remain the way he is.

m
minovalo 14.09.19

Surprised that it is not a transliteration, and the point at the end of this stream of consciousness.

Y
Yahakidd 14.09.19

16:
Mal Ist Fal Mal Lem Ko Fal Ko Lum Fal Io Um Ist Lum Fal Io

N
N.Guy 14.09.19

Yahakidd
You shoot not in the Day of the Reaping

i
iamviktor 14.09.19

Yahakidd
Calculate the harvest day! This is no joke. I the day of the reaping with the wig ~OC carried.

O
Obsessed 14.09.19

tfbh, man, you made my evening! :D thank you.

i
iamviktor 14.09.19

tfbh
Yes normal Dros with HF, you've pulled up. . . The administration has done everything as planned and work is it would be conceived algorithm pre-laid. Stop whining about drop runes from HF. Already 100,000 times wrote that drop the runes is verified in the distance. Explain: there must be a sample of 50-60 mules, and from 500 to 1,000 mules, to make the picture clear.
P. S. the day of the reaping has not been canceled! Because in this beautiful day, drop high. The harvest day is everything. I saved special calendar DAY of HARVEST, which marked the day, calculating his leading tons of wigs. Got that on the day of the harvest on average ~GUL receives more than other days. Sometimes I check this day, yet all the same. Even noticed such a thing before razbitim HF with each account sold rune IST. And always falls then 2 ist + LEM above the market. it turns out that kind of sacrifice. In General, the breaking of the HF is a real ceremony, tied the other day and the tribute that you bring to D2.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

O
Obsessed 14.09.19

The administration has done everything as planned and work is it would be conceived algorithm pre-laid
before razbitim HF with each account sold rune IST
the breaking of the HF is a real ceremony, tied the other day and the tribute that you bring to D2
iamviktor, and thank you for the morning! :D *facepalm*

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 14.09.19

and a hammer to fix tried? or run around the forge clockwise or counterclockwise, as the forge is different each needs its own approach

S
Sigognac 14.09.19

Just finished the wig 6x6 - 6 Gul, 2 Ist, 2 Mal, 3 Um, 2 Pul, 3 Lem. Plus PGems for Ist probably (broke all the mules in the CL norm and nightmare). Long and tedious shorter, but it's worth it