3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
den4id 14.12.19 07:25 am

Unusual for 40 days after death

One
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
vidgin 14.12.19

Yes, as once was the case, but the doctor did not react and just upped my daily dose of sedative. Since I don't hear no footsteps, no knocking!

A
Alex0493 14.12.19

21st century, the century of science and digital technology, and still believe in omens, spirits, and God knows what else

B
BattleEffect 14.12.19

It's all mental

A
ArXangel_ann 14.12.19

40 days? That's it? Kindergarten of some kind.
That neighbor for 3 years with a hammer in the morning, and endless repairs - Yes, paranormal. And then what you have there lockers slamming doors themselves, the writing in blood on the mirrors are drawn, invisible babies crying - all seismogeological, leaks and shitty soundproofing.

Who lived in the Khrushchev - sounds is not afraid. He is afraid of grandma with dementia on the floor below, which will put the kettle on and forget to turn off the gas...

P
Pilat. 14.12.19

ArXangel_ann wrote:
which will put the kettle on
electric. on a gas stove

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.12.19

Alex0493 wrote:
still believe in omens, spirits, and God knows what else
And it was not about faith, but about the actual perception of sounds. If you do not consider the option of substances, a sick soul, and so, if the person is normal... and hears strange sounds... it is necessary to find the source of these sounds, and that's all. Strange and unusual noises... anyway, that UFO in the sky: not the fact that it's aliens or spirits, but the fact of the unusual and strange there. Well, if you can find an explanation for this. Bad, if you can not) In this case, it is possible to begin to speculate...
BattleEffect wrote:
It's all mental
Do not have. Here you're mentally adequate? Not sick of the madhouse, do not under dose, and so on? And hear the sounds. Strange sounds in the house. Your actions???

A
Alex0493 14.12.19

A. Soldier of Light
And it was not about faith, but about the actual perception of sounds. If you do not consider the option of substances, a sick soul, and so, if the person is normal... and hears strange sounds... it is necessary to find the source of these sounds, and that's all. Strange and unusual noises... anyway, that UFO in the sky: not the fact that it's aliens or spirits, but the fact of the unusual and strange there. Well, if you can find an explanation for this. Bad, if you can not) In this case, it is possible to begin to speculate...
And I don't mean religious faith. The author has in mind that he began to hear sounds and even some sort of her after he died a relative. Because there is a belief that after death the soul of man for forty days wandering the earth, as if saying goodbye to family and friends and his soul appears mainly in those places where he most often visited. Is this farewell in the form of sounds, steps, begins to seem to you as if someone is watching, but really with no one there. And about faith... but what is the connection with religious faith in this.

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.12.19

Alex0493 wrote:
And I don't mean religious faith.
Belief in spirits and omens are not very far from it ;]
Alex0493 wrote:
but actually, there just no one there.
Yes, no one is. Visible to the eye. And the sound is, and it is not faith in the sound, the sound that his ears perceive, not dreams. At least I hope so, otherwise we have an example of a potential patient to therapist.

A
Alex0493 14.12.19

A. Soldier of Light
At least I hope so, otherwise we have an example of a potential patient to therapist.
You have no idea how many of these potential clients among the believers)))