3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Self-Relliant 14.12.19 07:26 am

Otto Dicks

What do you think about this group? As you Michael Drau?
38 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psihodolb 14.12.19

Quaker wait... (=

p
printing in the infernal 14.12.19

The error in the topic title.
Otto Dicks*

S
Self-Relliant 14.12.19

The error in the topic title.
No, that's right
On the site
http://ottodix.ru/

p

It is a fake.

S
Self-Relliant 14.12.19

Not pesdi

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 14.12.19

ottodix.ru this site is the banter of the project on Otto Dicks. In the original it is Otto Dicks.

p

AxCx rightly said.

R
RussianQuaker 14.12.19

Yes, no, rules like fuckin ' dark, especially the Ego (2005) :)

p

Standards the kind of gloom that Burial Chamber Trio, and Otto Dicks - Shit pop (C).

R
RussianQuaker 14.12.19

Fuck you, go listen to ladygaga :D

p

Now weeks Stoner & drone, the pop will reduplicates later.

p

Standards the kind of gloom that Gravetemple, not Otto Dicks.

R
RussianQuaker 14.12.19

Norms fuckin ' dark it's just Otto Dix, and the fact that you listed certainly depressing shit somewhere :D

By the way, a subject much more interesting than some Dead Can Dance. The last boring any.

p

Who are they?

Otto Dicks - Pedology darkwave, the worst variation of this style. Planet AIDS is a dark noise drone doom, and Burial Chamber Trio and Gravetemple results concert performance of Attila Chiharu and participants of the San.

R
RussianQuaker 14.12.19

Planet AIDS is a dark noise drone doom, and Burial Chamber Trio and Gravetemple results concert performance of Attila Chiharu and participants of the San.

Op-BEA, I'll say that probably some bad rebound push, I guessed, I know all about you!

Otto Dicks - Pedology darkwave, nahimana-horror-melancholic variation of this style.

But still have in mind look like? Ego (2005) reference :)

R
RussianQuaker 14.12.19

Oh, he also multifaceted. Guess, about what speech? For drone Duma of the four-way play quickly. The link to samples for horrorcore go shorter, you can not even cut and shove the whole, well I guess it give us something more interesting than the subject O_o

S
Self-Relliant 14.12.19

For me as Otto Dix more are sound with elements mrachnaja. This is evidenced by the many remixes they make on their songs. Voice Drau certainly impressive, but the image which he creates around himself .... so even it is not clear who he or she is a woman or a man - is also a pop trick.

R
RussianQuaker 14.12.19

According to some sources androgyny is Gothic :) . In General, in some way correct all of this, not*** to evaluate/to look at people based on their gender, why not consider them as a set of attitudes/priorities/beliefs/Hobbies, a lot of this is unlikely to depend on gender. Assess on the floor, because I wanted to have sex, a good form of entertainment/communication, but not only.

One Remix I heard, cool, dance is sometimes with him.

The image is always popsen. Some undergound and that will be good if 1-2 photos you will find, audiophiles just listen and don't complain well enough of that.

S
Svarog 14.12.19

Otto Dicks - EGO (Reissue) (2011)

Electro-industrial/EBM/Darkwave, Russia

1 Beliy Pepel
2 Ego
3 Krasota
4 Liubimiy Nemec
5 Rab
6 Pandemonium
7 Fetishizm
8 Veter