3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dassent 14.09.19 08:39 pm

The question of the localization of Call of Tenebrae (Two Worlds 2)

Hello,does anyone know how things are going with localization DLS?Timescom on the forum developed, wrote that not going to like
Here is a link to a topic (page with a discussion of the translation can not remember)
Спойлерhttp://steamcommunity.com/app/7520/discussions/0/357288572117353726/?tscn=1494019283
Another group in VC is there like the latest news on the game slip
Спойлерhttps://vk.com/two_worlds_3
Do not advertise a community if that(just so it is not offered in response to my question below)
But there is not found anything about the translation of a useful strategic guides to both parts.Is there another community in the Russian language on the game ? And what about gameplay tweaks(alchemy,kuznecka,engine,new gear) I wonder how things are with them,whether it's all available in the original campaign?
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 14.09.19

I think not(((

D
Dassent 14.09.19

Marquess
It's nothing logical,from the Studio money,not really, for a set bachey to the third part and started to cut the Addons to the second

G
GG4 14.09.19

Dassent
Russian subtitles will not, can not wait.

D
Dassent 14.09.19

GG4
Sad,but what can you do

R
RusFeexx 14.09.19

GG4
Yes it may be the translation,but will release it in the last patches that will be released would not in a year, as with the first addition was when the Steam version first add-on released a patch with a complete translation (text+voice), almost 2 years later,that is, somewhere in 2013)

D
Dassent 14.09.19

RusFeexx
I didn't even know,during the time when they will think to do localization or not,it all DLS will be released and maps for multiplayer

M
Mr_POMAH 14.09.19

So timescom the forum by the developer himself and says No. There is no Russian version planned by now., ie at the moment is no Russian version is planned. The voice acting is only in German and English (For translation and voices, there will be only English and German)

R
RusFeexx 14.09.19

Mr_POMAH
Well, personally, I'm still not in the release version to play,I had enough when I'm almost in game Two of the World 2)Too many bugs and flaws were (and in latest versions there are gaps),so wait for all the additions and patches will be released)And there is,if anything,has at least ZoG translation of the text will do.

R
RusFeexx 14.09.19

Dassent
Yes, he was surprised when in the spring (my) 2012 I bought and downloaded the incentive Supplement,launched,and everything is in English,removed,and in 2014 re-downloaded (decided still to complete),and truncated,the whole was transferred (by the way,there was even written in some of the patches that were added Russian language)

D
Dassent 14.09.19

RusFeexx
I hope with the upcoming DLS will be a bit faster on the transfer

M
Marquess 14.09.19

Moved again. Will be available: June 15

m
makc11021992 14.09.19

RusFeexx
good day, you have bought the license I understand the question, they added Russian localization in DLS?

R
RusFeexx 14.09.19

makc11021992
Nope)Just moved with the original version (let's say from 1.x version) in the HD version (version 2.05). But due to the fact that they rewrote the code half of the game and updated the engine a lot in translation has not converged and, therefore, half the menu (in settings, in the network game and register an account), all the books and other aspects of the interface of steel in English)Makes the original part of the original old DLS adapted translation Zone Of Games)All the rest is completely in English)and it is unlikely it will be developers themselves to move quickly, they are closely engaged in the release of the latest DLS and 3 piece)Patches on direct low will come out)

D
Dark Kahn 26.06.20

RusFeexx
When is the last DLS Google translate at least.

R
RusFeexx 15.07.20

Dark Kahn
Well, at one point in the penultimate addition stalled the whole translation at the beginning of 2019, and now in the Zone Of Games a couple of guys over took up translation, at this point, customize the original translation and the first additions to 100% to get it fully worked on an enhanced version, there is still, as it turned out, messed up the sync dialogue, the Russian lines behind English, in the end one sentence is the translation in Russian from what it was before so 5 sentences ago) Guys while this fix and extract the text from the new additions for translation. This year is unlikely to see, perhaps, only a trial version or 100% translation of the original, working on HD version)

D
Dark Kahn 15.07.20

RusFeexx
Well, at least so that's good. A link can be?

R
RusFeexx 15.07.20

Dark Kahn
Well, crack is only an old link, but on a forum where guys discuss the promotion of the translation now Keane)Here:
https://forum.zoneofgames.ru/topic/44573-two-worlds-ii-hd-call-of-the-tenebrae/?page=7

D
Dark Kahn 15.07.20

RusFeexx
Thank you. Once there and watched, but then it all died. And now it turns out the action went.