3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DYMAN 14.12.19 07:27 am

Sirenia

who better? I personally tamusa cool thing...
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stardrageddon 14.12.19

Yes, I agree with the previous commentator. Good band. Latest album is also good, although trends to the pop sound cause small concern; I think Veland knows what he's doing and really pop, like Within Temptation, sound - no go.

S
Svarog 14.12.19

Does not stick.

D
DYMAN 14.12.19

from At Sixes and Sevens most of all rod's songs, and Nightfall On the Wane.

R
RussianQuaker 14.12.19

It is what the thread looks like Evanesence? You can link to download pliz? Thanks in advance.

S
Stardrageddon 14.12.19

No, not similar. Very unlikely.
Is that the image may be similar... but it is to be far away.

M
Mauser 14.12.19

Music is based on the groups were put powerful drums and bass, followed by rhythm guitar, surrounded by atmospheric keyboards and spiced with melancholic violins.

Found no promise of power:( and the keys,And choirs,and clean vocals are present,and line them on something hard forgot (didn't want to?not guessed?failed?:)

Painfully sweet sound..at the expense of the vocals will not say,but the tools to tweak them, would not stop..

S
Stardrageddon 14.12.19

Album 2002-year in this regard is quite good, at level, there is a heaviness in harmony with the rest of the music; light the sound of them on the last album. Feel the trend of commercialization, but remain hopeful that Veland knows what he's doing. Otherwise SIRENIA will be popsoy type, Within Temptation, and this is not good.

M
Mauser 14.12.19

:)

Nudge I've only heard the album At Sixes And Sevens 2002go.. it just.. it Really is on the other easier music?!

It's strange..Like the men healthy in the pictures,and make sounds some..sad to say..chololate..

Vaughn,Kayzen,almost entirely BA.. that is zhenschiny play.. and the style seems the same..and will give 100 points ahead in terms of gravity at least .. And it's not even due to the roaring guitars,and the overall impression..
strange..strange..

PS.Scuse ezhli offended anyone,all of the above on the rights of imhi..

S
Stardrageddon 14.12.19

Tyk I've only heard the album At Sixes And Sevens 2002go.. it just.. it Really is on the other easier music?!, - on the last album, gravity almost no, and the vocals here really pop, though (thank God!) not like Within Temptation.

All this is strange..Like the men healthy in the pictures,and make sounds some..sad to say..chololate.., vocals are bad in your opinion? It depends what to compare. The growling and screaming on this album is not great, but they blend in well on this album with his musical idea.

There,Kayzen,almost entirely BA.. that is zhenschiny play.. and the style seems the same..and will give 100 points ahead in terms of gravity at least .. And it's not even due to the roaring guitars,and the overall impression..
strange..strange.., - nothing strange, just the concept is different.

PS.Scuse ezhli offended anyone,all of the above on the rights of imhi.., of course.

S
Stardrageddon 14.12.19

It's not heavy Gothic rock, yet metal sound here.

M
Mauser 14.12.19

the vocals are bad in your opinion?

No,not the vocals.He was the place.Misconceptio.The overall tone.

Maier in SIRENIA all the sounds, the instruments are in harmony, and this is important, and creates a great, vibrant atmosphere

So I will not argue with that..

By the way, Kayzen - epic Gothic Metal is

Epic..probably a bad example led..well I think you understood what I meant..

Don't know what else to say on the subject..it's just not my kind of music.. *shrugs*

S
Stardrageddon 14.12.19

2Маиѕег.
Then it's just a matter of taste and nothing more.

2Nightwish.
TRISTANIA heavier will not. Not to be. The early albums may be, and they are not much heavy. The trick is not in this at all, the trick here in the heart of the work. In TRISTANIA it started and SIRENIA continued, and it is unknown what the outcome. It remains to hope for the best.

M
Mauser 14.12.19

I wonder Tristania (which will be harder) you like that? Veland started his work in it.

Honestly,no..

Then it's just a matter of taste and no more

The way it is.

S
Stardrageddon 14.12.19

Take their words about the seriousness of the last album SIRENIA back.
After listening to this album again, convinced that in some places (Sundown, Glaes of summer) guitar riffs for a very decent level of gravity. This album is quite varied and ambiguous; all songs are in the same melodramatic style, but the degree of drama and sadness in each of them different. Glaes of summer can not be confused with My minds eye, because the latter sounds compared to the first even positive, although it does not have positivity as such: characteristic Gothic theatricality is felt, it is impossible not to notice. But Glaes of summer sounds more tragic, with a crying tone in music and vocals; the final album of the song made, perhaps, most sad of all the songs on the album. Great song, felt not a hint, but obvious goodbye! without hope of return; so bid farewell to soldiers from their loved ones, going to war, where no one has ever returned alive.
Wonderful composition. Good album, not one at a time.

PS
By the way, fans of Nightwish can, listening to the album to notice something very familiar.

S
Stardrageddon 14.12.19

I agree.

B
BRiK 14.12.19

I recently got hooked on this group, hard trudge from them. listening to almost 8 hours a day.aaaaaaaa!!!!loved the song Manic Aoen.

R
RussianQuaker 14.12.19

SchA going to fix a couple of tracks :)

R
RussianQuaker 14.12.19

Download - funny, peculiar :)

M
Mauser 14.12.19

Not developed my relationship with Gothic metal.Once and for all.

K
Kolesnik 14.12.19

Cool team, but in recent times passed a little...