3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dementiy61 14.09.19 08:44 pm

Save/saves, solutions to frequent problems. (The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan)

The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan: save/saves, solutions to frequent problems.©
Man of Medan is a new horror game grade interactive movie full of terrible screamer and even more terrible performance issues. Let's look at some of the most common problems.

1.Fly\do not load the save.

Here is the game passed by 100% and you can load any scene from the main menu.

https://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_dark_pictures_man_of_medan_sohranenie_savegame_igra_projdena_na_100-88091/

Go on this way C:\Users\*name of your PC*\AppData\Local\ManOfMedan\Saved\SaveGames\

and replace all files downloaded from the archive.

2.The game runs at 1fps even in the main menu.

For the first time faced the such, but that the problem was solved, need to pull the Internet cord from the computer(apparently, the game sends too many of our photos of the NSA).

3.Hangs any time.

Here the rule is: if you wait long enough the problem will solve itself.Or just download the following scene from the savegame above.

4.Not working mouse.

Restart the game.

5.Not seem of doing.
I have no idea, write in comments.
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leitti7 14.09.19

I have another problem. Replace the saves and they do not apply when entering the game the only thing I can do is start a new game. It raised off them, and with folder and without folder and different saves searched and their backup system was pulled - all to no avail. What to do?

D
Dementiy61 14.09.19

Leitti7
There's scene selection should be open. when you come the first time , click there, and select Chapter -> create a new save

B
Benitsubasa 14.09.19

I had a problem that vision not visible: look at them in windowed mode through the menu. That is, when only stumble on picture, even in windowed mode I can not see anything, and then when using with open, you can see.

L
Leitti7 14.09.19

Дементий61
The fact of the matter is that it looks like I came in the game for the first time. Locks everywhere except the option New game

F
FallenGhost 14.09.19

Leitti7
This was after renamed the save file (SPSaveSlot0005.sav SPSaveSlot0001.sav) and started with this slot head into a new save (in order to re). Decided actually reverse the renaming.

T
Tatiya 13.12.20

Hello everyone, the ps4 does not start the save immediately after the dive at the beginning, who will prompt, just the presenter looks at the screen and that's it? Thank you

G
Guest 14.12.23

Brilliant tutorial worked for me perfectly