3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ingbelial 14.12.19 07:30 am

Corvo or Emily. (Dishonored 2)

The people who will pass the first time?
51 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX7436 14.12.19

Corvo, I love stealth..

k
killycrok 14.12.19

Emily, I love girls as HS.

K
KIRA09 14.12.19

By the way, steam started preloading!

I
Igor Semechkin 14.12.19

For anyone, do not like to buy games for 2K rubles!)

V
Vivix3D 14.12.19

Corvo,and I do not want that he would become the rock(trailer)

Z
ZeFeRKo 14.12.19

Igor Semechkin
on platiru for 1290 push

R
Rampertumskin 14.12.19

Yes stupidly made, it was necessary to weave into the plot of the mission for both, and then in the trailer for 2, and play 1.

D
DemonKuts 14.12.19

Igor Semechkin
Yes, the price bent... seen enough of GTA 5 and all wanted a lot of money... But in principle, there are also links to purchase from 1415 rubles... so, in principle, acceptable...
Now on the topic of the forum: of course first for Corvo... because first and foremost this is a continuation of the first part, where we played for Corvo. At the end, after a short break, you can re-take over Emily... I so second Witch played: first with Roche passed, then Truly.

s
saa0891 14.12.19

I want to try new skills and ways of passing,so the first time I held Emily,and then for Corvo.

S
Setesh 14.12.19

for the first time for Emily, the quiet, the most difficult challenge to beat, the second time will go for Corvo a butcher-maniac))

S
Sinpro 14.12.19

G. I. R. L.
the choice is obvious

T
Thorgal 14.12.19

When you are going to play pass once for Corvo.

L
Leonardus 14.12.19

Only Corvo,don't like to play the role of Baba

Z
Zomby007 14.12.19

Corvo just after part 1 and without magic

G
GoliafJx 14.12.19

He heard that I focused on Emily, and it is logical in terms of plot, but Corvo just didn't want to leave.
Probably will go for both, but the first for Corvo, his voice in Russian I like

L
Leonardus 14.12.19

GoliafJx
Accent nanakom do ,both have worked good, but Corvo still impressed me more as a character

F
Fantasista 14.12.19

The first time I will go for Corvo.

K
Kevralo Nick 14.12.19

I first try Emily, because she has other abilities and try out what th, then for Corvo

B
BoriskaE 14.12.19

Leonardus
:) :) Well then I confess, for a woman to play ... kakito a bit annoying. But on the other hand, several tens of hours looking at mens ass ... brrrrrrrr....!
:) So I have this question absolutely not wrap, and play that character which at this point I want to play.
All the best!

L
Leonardus 14.12.19

BoriskaE
You didn't account for the fact that in this game you can't see ass character,and I have basically no such problems, I just don't like to play for the women, I love women to watch in the game from the face of the male character,especially for sexy women :)