3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fatum Sibir 14.12.19 07:30 am

Not working XBox One controller (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Bought a XBox One controller for Windows, Skyrim and Alan Wake all works perfect, just hooked up all plows as it is necessary, Witcher 3 doesn't react at all, does not respond any button.
Windows 10, games all license to Steam, wood to joy installed, checked in device Manager, in the game settings, nothing about enable joystick not found.

Can who faced such problem? Bought it mainly for the Witcher, I want to re-had not yet reached the Blood and Wine and here such ambush.

Thanks in advance!
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhoel Miller 14.12.19

Fatum Sibir
Well, I have a controller from my 360, the Witcher also didn't see him, installed the X360 Controller Emulator and all clearly working :)

F
Fatum Sibir 14.12.19

Pigius
I want to find a solution without installing additional crutches.

A
Andrey210388 14.12.19

Fatum Sibir
That's unlikely, it is necessary to put or the program or the emulator one of the two, or otherwise.

A
Apokalipsis113 14.12.19

It happens in some games, if the wireless module was first one usb port, and then it moved to another. That would be to fix need to remove the device and drivers from the system and new install.

m
motd 14.12.19

I have everything works fine. Dunno why you don't. Also individuals win 10, xbox one

D
Dzhoel Miller 14.12.19

Monastic
I don't know so I had( Although MGS5 once saw him... And Yes the mouse in the Witcher I, too, switched immediately :)

F
Fatum Sibir 14.12.19

Apokalipsis113
Doesn't help, maybe I can not do that, please describe in detail how you did everything. I restarted the computer between uninstalling and installing drivers?

A
Aiones 14.12.19

Monastic
it's called perverted.
Fatum Sibir
it happens on pirated systems, try to reinstall the drivers for the controller, it is thus corrected, download them on the website, t-shirts and reinstall

F
Fatum Sibir 14.12.19

Aiones
Made, a huge thank you updated using this guide:
Spoileralert via PC

You can update your controller on your Windows 10 PC through the app Xbox Accessories. This feature and the app is not available on previous versions of Windows.

This can be done in the following way.

To get the app from the Windows store 10, search by title Xbox Accessories.
Connect your Xbox One controller with a USB cable or via the Xbox wireless adapter for Windows. For more information, see the Full description Xbox wireless adapter for Windows.
After connecting the controller will see a message stating that the update is necessary. You can also go to advanced settings to get the update.
To install the update, follow the instructions on the screen.
Note. Gamepad without a built-in 3.5 mm audio port (produced until June 2015) to upgrade two conditions are necessary.

You need to upgrade your Windows 10 to TH2 from 12 November 2015, so she can work with previously released gamepads.
You must connect the controller via USB cable. Update via the Xbox wireless adapter for Windows impossible.

A
AlexBlade95 14.12.19

Fatum Sibir
Don't know even in the summer I bought joy from XOne and everything works fine and in General I honed control, especially with the handy gamepad

a
andrex77 14.12.19

Fatum Sibir
in the game settings, nothing about enable joystick not found. Nothing switch is not necessary,if the game pad will see all machine switches. As a variant - to reinstall the game.

v
vvvjust 14.12.19

Pigius wrote:
Well, I have a controller from my 360, the Witcher also didn't see him, installed the X360 Controller Emulator and all clearly working :)
Mine you're out of the game... the Gamepad from the box is determined by the Windows machine without fire wood and even more so, without EMULATORS
I have wired from the 360, and everything works fine in any game, same thing with wireless, the wood on the receiver do not need to put

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.12.19

And what is better for PC, pad,Xbox 360 or XOne?

F
Fatum Sibir 14.12.19

[Denis]
Not compared with the 360 but judging by the reviews from One is better because it and bought it.

A
Aiones 14.12.19

vvvjust
as if no drivers, nothing would work if that, but the driver for the controller just boksovskie is initially present in the system and that installing them is not necessary, but the person who started this thread cant with them, apparently he pirates Windows build curve, causing the driver not see the controller, and when such a problem, you need to download them and reinstall.
PS for those who perverted the emulsion for boksovskie controller having boksovskie gamepad, reinstalled driver for it, in 99% helps.

t
tatunserg 14.12.19

and my xbox360 works,but with glitches:often start to blinking buttons,changing it from the controller,from keyboard when surfing the menus or tooltips popping up..it's just the keyboard.

m
malininskiy 14.12.19

Upgraded Xbox One controller on Windows 10 through the app Xbox Accessories, the joystick was disconnected and is no longer included, no matter what you do. Is there any solution for this?

C
Christmas001 14.12.19

Put the batteries in the controller and began to smoke. Do you think the end or not? no longer included