3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deimos-D 14.12.19 07:30 am

Fashion for the Beta BattleTech (BattleTech)

Share known mods that are installed and are working on a beta version of the game BattleTech.
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

MW4 Weapon sounds.
https://www.nexusmods.com/battletech/mods/361

Replacing the sounds of shots to a new, taken from the game MW4:
Large Laser, Medium Laser, Small Laser, PPC, AC 2, AC5, AC10, AC 20, Gauss Rifle, Machine Gun , LRM , SRM (from MW3).
Installation: copy the folder with the files in the root directory of your game Battletech and confirm the replacement.
Compatible with BattleTech 1.3.

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

Russian translation fix
https://www.nexusmods.com/battletech/mods/359

Correct the translation of the Russian language for a beta version 1.3.2.

ONLY on the beta version! Suitable for Gog and Steam.Test translation!

My opinion about the translation:
While leave as is. All that is written below is my personal opinion. I am not a expert on this universe.
Peach or FDI
I personally never found a reason to call FDI. In fact (and logic and Laura) PPC is a cannon, which shot particles. What? Hz, in the lore, mention is made of protons and ions (and the follow through OR, i.e., or).
If the name of FDI is canonical for Russian-speaking community, we'll translate =)
RBD and other
I believe that the application range of the word action is not correct (i.e., RBD = Missile Middle of the Action is considered wrong)
Range - Yes, clear and understandable. Again , there are arguments - welcome =)

Installation:
To copy the file with the replacement to the folder: \BATTLETECH\
BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data\localization
(original file better save).

Installing new versions does not affect saved games. Can update the translation at any time.

Known bugs:
Sometimes the translated text is English (for example, the button end of the course. Often after loading a savestate during the mission), some of the text in the company not translated.

K
KMiSSioN 14.12.19

If at all anyone interested I can upload the version ModTek-a, which normally starts in the beta localization. To start not enough of one define and the extra parameter in the function.

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

KMiSSioN and what it will give, will work on the betka fashion trebouxia modtek ?

K
KMiSSioN 14.12.19

Deimos-D that's the essence, in itself ModTek does nothing. This is an engine to download the json s

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

Theoretically, you can put on betka some of the available on Nexus mods, if you edit all files of the beta handles with Notepad+ and these mods do not require for your work files with the DLL (for which MODTEK, but it does not work). But it's a big crap and must be done very carefully to rule the game not crassulas and start without error...

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

KMiSSioN
And for your version ModTek suitable BTML-v0.7.0? All mods will be taken up and will work as it should? What chips and features don't work and will there be a problem with that? But if all goes well-is laid out here...

K
KMiSSioN 14.12.19

Deimos-D
I, in fact, this is the version BTML and use. There is a problem is not worth a damn - ModTek patch the function of video playing, to be able to add your video files in the mod. The version of this function from the stable release Battletech uses to define language enum type BattleTech.Language, and from the beta the more advanced class Localize.Strings.The Culture, and BattleTech.Language removed as unnecessary. What is clear from the error message, when you try BTML download ModTek.dll.
About whether problem - I can not guarantee, but the changes themselves to enable normal ModTek been uploaded yet-have no new glitches, except for those that already have to make should not.
Maybe the localization is to go for items which are modified/added by the mod.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OoCsqcxBCK_rBBMnNQihoXqznzL0XEnj/view?usp=sharing

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

KMiSSioN
part of the mods anyway even with your ModTek not working, including the Assembly RogueTech, it hangs after the beginning of the company...

K
KMiSSioN 14.12.19

Deimos-D
But MechEngeneer works and what would be the new bellows is not necessary to add in VersionManifest.csv to climb. And then, RogueTech not depend on ModTek, them there has its own atmosphere, he even BTML your.