3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 14.12.19 07:31 am

Poisoner (Diablo 2)

I know that I you under...tired of your stupid questions))
But who else I can ask?)
Rocked poisoner. JV: IB skills: Nova 20, 2 synergy 20. The rest of 1.
The away team: 1, in addition to skeleton mastery.
(Its white right up to 15 pours)
Curse: passed to LR. And LR 5
And here's the 86 I 11 free SP.
Let's say I'm 90 will swing and there will be 15.
Where to put them?
There is a disc with LR. You can make white in it and pump necro without LR. Then I'll get as many as 25 free SP to LVL 90 without losing damage. But it is simple as a variant.
What do you suggest?
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 14.12.19

What do you suggest?
DW to begin with. Yes and no Eni sadly.
On the skill. 1 DV (optional - to Attract). Wall/shket (in principle, they do not particularly need, for meat enough revival, but non-removable nag will help scoop).

m
minovalo 14.12.19

+
Better CE on the remains of the rock.

j
jibicbiu 14.12.19

passed
Web and Ani does not Shine. At least not yet.
And instead of running around with Eni naj's.
Think about the skeletons too. If easy to pump and does not work for des web, it is possible skeletons to itmexit.

PS: and for the measure what are the options. Have not decided what to take and run with Archer under the vigor.

j
jibicbiu 14.12.19

passed
Well, there is killarmy, etc. almost 25 TSE. There is a sense more?

m
minovalo 14.12.19

There is not much SP left over (at adequate levels). If bustese skeletons, then pour in the Mastery of the latter. Merck Mayt. With INFI.

O
Obsessed 14.12.19

What do you suggest?
jibicbiu, to name gear have a suggestion )

j
jibicbiu 14.12.19

Obsessed
There is not a lot.
White, bone, shako, +3pb skills +0,75 per lvl mana Amul, 1 bk3, mw, to, I and to zone, homu. T4, 6 pieces of Pb killerov. Block 75.

O
Obsessed 14.12.19

jibicbiu, it seems to me that to the shield (topazed purefoy) would cost the same to wear under to I+waistband. well the second ring. ;-)

i
ikorka_ 14.12.19

To shield love and can under white stick give either +3 Bon a spear, or +3 bonnes spirit with+skills and a bug from marrowalk DMG will be good for immuno. and then can the teeth remnants to throw for even more damage - will poissonboltzmann necr))))
upd palka +3bone spear+1revive

m
minovalo 14.12.19

Under the block is not. And anyway, without Eni rotten.

i
ikorka_ 14.12.19

passed
on the 30 MBS and 15 Dex, slightly worse Homa, but 25пойзон RES

m
minovalo 14.12.19

FBR no.

m
minovalo 14.12.19

According to dumb logic developed the shield in the full set, considers breaks block in the %FHR and 3 piece - suck.

i
ikorka_ 14.12.19

passed
wow what infa) is a type of when NCRS-Baba Yaga? you can shell paste, but you need a table to watch, I don't know how many threshold

j
jibicbiu 14.12.19

The shield is not going to be able to say that I noticed a strong increase to the damage, but immediately lose a lot in the cuts and the block.
About Bonera think) was this Misl. In short it anyway to pump, because I am in a cage SP put(didn't know how)
The perfect stick would be +spirit +LR +revayv))

O
Obsessed 14.12.19

At the dumb logic of developers
passed, to fix nicho ninada! You are on the verge of trachoma *peka* ;-)